Nd lax

Game day today! ND-Duke on ESPNU @ 2:30. In all honesty, Duke should win this game today. They are playing so much better and have more offensive playmakers. ND has the better goalie, better defense, and I expect some surprise goals by Hopkins, Soscia, Marlatt...someone. ND 9 Duke 7 GO IRISH!

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Again also Corrigan blew this one, your up 2 goals with not much time left, but yet he's having his offense still try to score quick goals which makes no sense. He's gotta be wasting time in that situation but also trying to get a quality shot. Now, yes I know the Duke goalie made one hell of a save, but still overall I don't agree with what he did there. Still some of the TO's were just uncalled for just lazy decisions.

VERY frustrating loss. ND really came to play today. They came out with emotion, and were playing very physical ball. They payed aggressive O, mixed in rotations well, and totally played well enough to win this game. Duke freakin has their number in the playoffs that is for sure. The most disappointing part about this game was I promised my boys I would take them to Philly if they made the final four...@#@#