Nd lax

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

are you guys seriously complaining about a free website???

I'm upset that their is a thread about lacrosse...lol

What about dodge ball?

And bowling?

Hey ND is good at fencing...who knew that fence building was a sport?

Back on track and focusing on LAX....They will travel to Rutgers on Sunday. Basically this will be the first not top ten team ND will play. Rutgers is 2-6. I would imagine ND will come out quite flat in this game....It's been a long week for them with the crazy win at Denver and then pretty much just taking care of business against OSU. Either way, I would expect a slow start but they will wake up and show Rutgers why they are the number 2 team in the country with a good Defense and an improving offense.

Another WIN for Notre Dame. They beat Rutgers 7-6. As expected, ND did have a SLOW start. Combine the slow start with some amazing goaltending by Rutgers and some stupid penalties by ND and this game was actually closer than it should have been. Notre Dame woke up in the second half and had a lot of good scoring opportunities that the Rutger's goalie somehow sniffed out. Rutgers came with a little flurry at the end but is just wasn't enough. That should lock them up for a # 1 ranking this week! Keep it going!

NUMBER 1 Notre Dame takes on #19 St. Johns today at 1:00. This could be a tough game for the Irish as St. John's is playing pretty well right now. The game is on UND.com with a live broadcast if you can find any time today.

I expect a much cleaner offensive game for ND than they played against Rutgers. I look for them to move the ball and attack a little more aggressively. Their Defense is playing well and Kemp appears to be seeing the ball a little better. I am going to say ND 10 St. Johns 8.

They did look terrible today. One of the biggest things was losing their faceoff man, O'Connor. The simply could not get the faceoffs, hence never really had the chance to get going. With that being said, Notre Dame had a lot of early chances and just weren't accurate. They also had a lot of unforced turnovers and couldn't get the groundballs. All in all they really did get hammered. This game definitely tempered my expectations for the Irish. Their offense is just not that good and their defense gives up way too many open looks. Hopefully they'll regroup from here and move on. IF O'Connor really hurt is knee, as it appears, they are in trouble!

I'm not so sure just because he got hurt they are screwed? Plenty of guys should be able to win a face off, but its their offense which just looks horrible when there is plenty of talent to score. Rogers Marlatt Kavanaugh ect. can score plenty of goals. What I still think is hurting is not having Westy Hopkins I would love to know why he isn't playing. Hes scored 36 goals in 2 years.

They definitely didn't do well on the faceoff when O'Connor went out...When a team loses their X, it is a pretty big deal.

Their offense is okay, they just are not finishing well and they are a little too impatient.

Westy has played, he's just not making much of an impact this year. I'm not quite sure why??

Well at least they could beat Marquette which isn't much of a toughie

This is still a good team...#4 in the country and #1 in RPI. And they didn't just beat Marquette, they pounded them. IMO, they are still finding their offensive rhythm. Apparently, they made some lineup changes and it paid off. They were dominated in the faceoff position though, which is still going to totaly hinder them if O'Connor doesn't come back.