Retweets 4 the Twitterless

Some updates from ND players in their own words (140 char or less):

* Lynch weighed in today at 270 and "still look like a 255  #BEAST #lehhggooo". His new motto is "Go hard" and "Time to make that money, study hard, work hard!"

* Tailer-Jones is psyched for camp and has a bowl preference: "As bad as camp is gonna be its time to grind again. We goin for it big in 2011. #bcsbound"

* Tyler Stockton just got his first pedicure. You know what the British military says about taking care of your feet... He also wants help getting to 2000 followers and is 200 away.

* Chase Hounsell had fresh-squeezed OJ this morning

* Apparently, someone took Jamoris Slaughter' earrings and better be lookin' over their shoulder: "Shout out to the busta on my team that took my ear rings out the weight room #dontletmefindyou"

* Rees is going to see McCartney at Wrigley Field tonight.

Alright, granted, not earthshattering or shocking. Mostly, that's a good thing. Good news about Lynch's readiness though. And I'd give back those earrings if I were you.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG! What did Chase drink at dinner??? Don't make me wait!

I wasn't sure whether or not to like Rees before. He takes another step back for his concert choice.[/quote]

+1

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE me some Beatles, but I don't think I would ever go see Sir Paul play anywhere unless I got free tickets.

I can't believe any 20 something year old would have interest in a McCartney concert.

Kinda weird.

I don't like this....

* Lynch weighed in today at 270 and "still look like a 255  #BEAST #lehhggooo". His new motto is "Go hard" and "Time to make that money, study hard, work hard!"

Well, he did also say "study hard and work hard". It isn't as though he only wants to get to the NFL as soon as possible. But really, who cares if he does, as long as he does what he needs to do to stay eligible and graduate.

Who cares if a kid wants to make some money in the NFL, isn't that kind of the whole point?

We breaking bread!

We be havin pockets full o scrilla!

We have printing press at ND yo!

Shee-at why we be needin greenbacks when we caught the leprechaun and we paid in gold yo!

That was me breaking out my street!!! In my case one lane country road! Funny thing is that if you talk like that to you g kids around where I live they look at each other and say. Chauncey, when are you admitting your father to the nursing home. He has dementia and is using 1990 Dr Dre elevator music language.

You guys are nuts. McCartney is one half of one of the greatest song writing duos, and part of one of the greatest bands, of all time...

Seconded. Not a big fan of his Wings work but his recent solo efforts have been pretty solid.