Retweets 4 the Twitterless

---DAVID PERKINS asks-----Why would the #1 rated QB in the country

be calling me?

Seems as though GUNNER KIEL is now a recruiter for Indiana U.

Just hope he doesn't go negative. A Kiel might be in a position to talk some smack about Our Lady.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys are nuts. McCartney is one half of one of the greatest song writing duos, and part of one of the greatest bands, of all time...

Thank you, Rocket!

Had the pleasure of seeing Paul last year in Salt Lake, it was the first time he has ever performed in SLC. That was easily the best concert I've ever been to. My wife who knows of the Beatles but not much outside of knowing the name and a few songs agreed that was the best show she'd ever seen.

Rees moved up a few notches in my book just for knowing who Paul is and going to the show.

Ishaq just tweeted: DreaddNumbba1 ishaq williams

i wuld be extremely grateful if all my followers shout me out so i can at least get to 1000.. i will follow bakk if i dont alreadyy...

And I replied (maybe I should have retweeted instead?); @DreaddNumbba1 Shout out for an Irish Man from Brooklyn. #1 and ND return to the BCS Bowl. Will post for my DD brethren too.

You guys are nuts. McCartney is one half of one of the greatest song writing duos, and part of one of the greatest bands, of all time...

You're absolutely right.

I have every Beatles and Wings album ever made, and it's some of the best music ever recorded (though some may disagree about the Wings part).

I just find it hard to believe that a very young dude would be willing to sit through Twist and Shout and Mull of Kintyre just to hear some of Sir Paul's newer offerings.

Just my opinion though.

Also a couple more, than I am done for the day. Gotta make the donuts, paint the garage, and pound the sand.

* This looks good: check it out:

und_video_crew und.com video crew by UND_com

Check out Notre Dame Athletics new home on YouTube - http://t.co/4e0xeB9

* ND Lacrosse just signed 10, and they are a plethora of All-Americans:

UND_com Notre Dame Athletics

MLAX: Irish receive commitments from 10 student-athletes; http://www.und.com/sports/m-lacros/spec-rel/080311aab.html

* You think Calabrese might have a thing for Alex Flanagan? Flanagan retweeted the following from Carlo:

Aflanny Alex Flanagan

Count down is on! Looking forward to seeing the squad! RT @Carlo44Cal: Almost that time where I see @Aflanny on the field before every game!

* You think our guys get extra "Benefits"? Think again:

iRJerrell99 Brandon J. Newman

Just got $10 worth of gas and paid using quarters and dimes... #Hurtin'

* Manti is gearing up:

When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe than you'll be successful! #greatness

* And from Steve Filer:

sjfiler46 Steve Filer

God does not give anyone success, he just gives you the opportunity to be successful. So seize every opportunity!!! #carpediem

Good to hear from a man who has taken some knocks, and done a great job as a role player on ST despite criticism.

* Me -- I now have 12 followers (I suspect my mom might be four of them)#SadMeaningPathetic ;)

Edited by 2lakes

It starts tomorrow. It ends in January. It's the in-between that counts.

* iRJerrell99 Brandon J. Newman

What should I do with my last full day of freedom before camp starts? Solo dolo movie trip? Solo dolo lunch date? I'm not sure what to do!

What is "dolo"? Seriously, anybody?

* Guys coming into the seaon with a chip on their shoulder (I don't blame them):

KLM_89 kapron lewis-moore by dcrist10

just like my boy @dcrist10 said.. everybody is entitled to their opinion.. I'm entitled to prove them wrong... #lovethatquote

* Braxston Cave with a message to the general public:

BraxstonCave52 Braxston Cave

2 things ND fans should take notice to: 1. Camp starts tomorrow. 2. My boy @FloydND3 is back in the twitter game.. #Follow

* And Michael's first tweet (he already has 6 in three hours):

FloydND3 Michael Floyd @

@Lowood23 aren't you ready to get this season started?? It's been too long

Brethren, IT IS ON LIKE DONKEY KONG:

* MGolicJR57 Mike Golic Jr

Finally watched Catch Me if You Can this morning. Great movie to end on for the summer. time to check in for camp

* T_Rees11 Tommy Rees

Nice last meal at the Pancake House with @DannyRees39 and @CWatt66

* ISDUpdate Irish Sports Daily

Gholston and Hendrix will see contact in practice. Crust and Rees will not.

Spell much? -- LOL

* hansensouthbend Eric Hansen

Freshman Everett Golson is the only 1 of ND's 4 quarterbacks who is not off limits to contact during training camp

Some-body's wrong. I'm going with the beter speller.

* ISDUpdate Irish Sports Daily

BK says Longo feels this freshman class is in best shape of any class he's had.

* ChiTribHamilton Brian Hamilton

#NotreDame HC Brian Kelly on a position of concern: Third running back. When you start with "third RB," probably a good thing.

Man, I hate to RT this jack-rabbit

* EiferTy80 Tyler Eifert

I'm banking on country music and road to the masters to keep me sane for next 2 weeks

What is "dolo"? Seriously, anybody?

Dolo is slang for riding solo or doing something by yourself.. example.. "Nobody wants to go to the mall w/ me so i'm riding dolo" or something like that..

common slang term...