Outgoing Player Transfers (2023-24)

21 hours ago, TexasDomer said:

lol yeah, I’ve been there.  Every member of my family went there except me.  Have relatives working there now.  You’re welcome to disagree, but Westwood beats South Bend all day every day.

I agree that for sports, most of LA are fair weather fan posers.  But living near the beach is good living.

They have the weather but it takes two hours to go a mile to the beach.  Florida is so much better.  South Bend sucks no doubt, but college life at ND kills UCLA.

• Flames 1

19 hours ago, irishwavend said:

They have the weather but it takes two hours to go a mile to the beach.  Florida is so much better.  South Bend sucks no doubt, but college life at ND kills UCLA.

I 100 percent respect your opinion.  I just don't agree.  That's OK for both of us.  I think at UCLA, there's a lot more to do than sports.  I think at ND, that's kinda the main activity to revolve around.  I loved it when I was there, but I've also been to social events at UCLA, and they did not suck.

• Laughing Leprechaun 2

7 hours ago, TexasDomer said:

I 100 percent respect your opinion.  I just don't agree.  That's OK for both of us.  I think at UCLA, there's a lot more to do than sports.  I think at ND, that's kinda the main activity to revolve around.  I loved it when I was there, but I've also been to social events at UCLA, and they did not suck.

I hear you.  After ND, I lived vicariously through my SEC friends and chased a lot of ladies….only to realize they were really dumb and marry and ND girl I met in Atlanta who likes to drink beer.  I feel like that constitutes a win.

• Laughing Leprechaun 1

9 hours ago, irishwavend said:

I hear you.  After ND, I lived vicariously through my SEC friends and chased a lot of ladies….only to realize they were really dumb and marry and ND girl I met in Atlanta who likes to drink beer.  I feel like that constitutes a win.

LOL. A win indeed.  And in the spirit of the conversation, I’m really happy with the UCLA girl who settled to marry me!

• Laughing Leprechaun 1

8 hours ago, IrishGuy said:

I definitely wouldn't kick my Miami (Ohio) wife outta bed for eating crackers.

"Right crackers?" - he says looking down at himself... 

Miami of Ohio has a reputation that is better than Miami of Florida. Good for you IrishGuy.

• Laughing Leprechaun 1

• 2 weeks later...

I may be starting to like this transfer portal. 
Probably better to get unhappy players out of the locker room. They see their paths on the current team, and the incoming players at their position. 
Coaches see it too.
Bring in guys who have shown they can do both college and football, who have shown meaningful performance in real games at the college level. Not as risky as unproven high school recruits. 

• Heart 1
  • Cheers 1

18 hours ago, Baldy said:

What a bummer! 😢

Lots of rumors and sources that this was a mutual decision and there’s some very clear mental issues going. Outbursts, fights and arguments at practices, bad mouthing ND to recruits, etc. Hasn’t been with the team for weeks now. Hopefully he gets the help he needs

1 hour ago, mcgov12 said:

Lots of rumors and sources that this was a mutual decision and there’s some very clear mental issues going. Outbursts, fights and arguments at practices, bad mouthing ND to recruits, etc. Hasn’t been with the team for weeks now. Hopefully he gets the help he needs

Oh, man. That’s so unfortunate to hear. I hope he gets the help he needs as well!

• 2 weeks later...