Postgame - #9 Notre Dame vs #6 Ohio State (Lose 17-14)

3 minutes ago, Soko said:

The last several defensive play calls and the move away the brutal run game were the losing of the game. Don't put your balls in your purse when the game is on the line.

But other than that I felt much, much better having Freeman as the HC. He's not fully there yet but he's a major upgrade on the tool now down at LSU. 

Exactly right!!

13 minutes ago, Ksessoms1 said:

Omg our coaching situation is frigged.  That excuse is so bad….just wow.  Freeman is in over his head.  Coaching lost this game….now I feel worse.

You do realize coaching is way more than just calling plays right? Recruiting player development etc etc

• Heart 1

I actually liked the offensive gameplan...  which only works if we are leading or its really close.  Power football and wear them down into the 4th quarter...  we played well enough to win...  if DJ intercepts that pass at the end...its a total different fan perspective..  alas..  ..im heartbroken a little bit..  

I also feel like niether of these two teams are anywhere near good enough to win a natty this year...  tonight just kinda spelled it out ...idk ...  new years 6 bowl at best ..  hope rest of the season goes well and go Irish!!! 

• Heart 2

7 minutes ago, Morgandonor said:

I have 1 USC ticket. I am about to set on fire. I am literally thinking about doing it. This team is not worth my time to fly to south bead from Florida to watch them lay down again. ....

Dude, again!? You’re being as dramatic as my 15 year old son. They did not lay down in this game. If they would have, it wouldn’t have come down to the wire like that. I’m pissed off too, but chill the f**k out!

• Heart 1
  • Laughing Leprechaun 1

4 minutes ago, Irish-scoop said:

A "down" year for Ohio state...      clearly

One of the best ND teams in memory ...

That should tell us all how big the gap really truly is 

Agree. Hartman is the best QB ND has had since Clausen left campus. Team is complete as I have seen it, minus a consistent kicker.

• Heart 1
  • Flames 1

38 minutes ago, Morgandonor said:

I learned that I am always right. We will never be good enough. ND fans you better come to the realization that all ND teams suck. Name Me a good nd team in the last 30 years. I will gladly wait. I am tired of this shyt...you can make excuses if you want this school sucks. 

We have had some shitty coaches and one who couldn’t get his team up for big games.  I feel this program is moving in the right direction regardless of this outcome. 

• Heart 2
  • Flames 1