What to Watch - Week 3

I swear it feels like watching ND’s offense last year. Hand off, run up the middle. Repeat. Sacked. Punt. 
Rees might be a nice guy, speak well.  But as an OC?  Last year there was quite a debate about whether Rees was not a good OC, or whether he didn’t have a good QB. 
I find it impossible to believe that Alabama doesn’t have a workable QB.  Simpson was rated 98, #4 QB, coming out of high school. Milton was rated 94, #14 QB his year. Buchner was rated 95, # 10 QB his year. We know Buchner has limitations. I still believe this is a Tommy issue. 

28 minutes ago, EddieAngel said:

Who has left ND and gone on to have great success? We all know that winning at ND is harder, but I am not seeing clear cases where ND as an institution is the issue. If BK goes on to have more success than he has, maybe I will get it but right now not so much.

How far are we going back?  Urban would be one of the few. 

1 minute ago, NDhoosier said:

Alabama may win this one, but everyone is going to talk about how bad they looked against USF. I see them falling in the rankings this week to be honest.

If Tennessee puts a beating on Florida tonight I can certainly see Alabama getting jumped.  Utah beat up an FCS school.  Oregon plays Hawaii tonight.  The chances are there.

40 minutes ago, Rocketsan said:

What the absolute F is going on in Colorado??? They seem to have 300 people on their bench and sideline… coaches and players running on the field… this is nonsense… something stinks… 

Those rivalry games can be so crazy!