2025 Notre Dame Recruiting Prospects

Josh Petty would be a major score that did not seem like a possibility a couple months ago. There does seem to be some question on whether he will still be able to make the trip though.

Haynes is a solid CB that I would be happy with. I do wonder if they will still take both Golden and Zackary if he commits. The early answer being reported is yes, they would take 4 CB + 3 Safeties this cycle.

Edited by NDhoosier

Hoping the DL recruiting downturn is temporary.  I had thought Washington turned the corner in that regard.  DE recruiting is struggling to the point that the podcasts are now discussing whether or not Hulak is forced into a more prominent role or LBs being turned into DEs.  I do tend to trust that Freeman won't allow recruiting under performance for long.  

4 hours ago, 4thand1 said:

Hoping the DL recruiting downturn is temporary.  I had thought Washington turned the corner in that regard.  DE recruiting is struggling to the point that the podcasts are now discussing whether or not Hulak is forced into a more prominent role or LBs being turned into DEs.  I do tend to trust that Freeman won't allow recruiting under performance for long.  

They need to find some new targets. Shanklin hurt because he was the needed guy, local, and very much the finish to the class.