2025 Notre Dame Recruiting Prospects

Posted (edited)

Color me intrigued. ND is in the hunt for several high end LBs...I did not expect this one right now. Gavin Nix visit just went really well and they have several others coming in very shortly...

Edited by Big23Head
  • Heart 2
  • Leprechaun 1

Good call, Big.  Kinda seems like we're attracting more than a few top targets and these guys are willing to shut it down early to secure their spot in the class.

I watched Sacca's Jr film (highlights tho).  He runs pretty well.  Big frame, for sure.  It'd be interesting to see how big he gets.

9 minutes ago, JeffV said:

Good call, Big.  Kinda seems like we're attracting more than a few top targets and these guys are willing to shut it down early to secure their spot in the class.

I watched Sacca's Jr film (highlights tho).  He runs pretty well.  Big frame, for sure.  It'd be interesting to see how big he gets.

Hopefully he is a healthy version of what Jack Lamb could have been. He plays at a strong school too.

• Heart 1

1 hour ago, JeffV said:

Ausberry, Zinter, Bowen, KVA already here.  Loaded room.  Sounds great!  Maybe they'll switch to some revolutionary new defense - like a 1-7-3.

Alright then!  Need to find Andre the Giant part deux to man the middle, space eat, and take on a whole OL.  🤣

• Laughing Leprechaun 1

42 minutes ago, 4thand1 said:

Getting weird vibes regarding Shanklin's recruitment. ND is continuing to pursue other guys at DE making me think there is an issue.  

He is definitely playing out the process

• Heart 1