2025 Notre Dame Recruiting Prospects

I would like all of those guys he mentioned in that tweet to end up at ND:

WR - Derek Meadows - ND appears to lead
CB - Dallas Golden - ND appears to lead
WR - Tanook Hines (I didnt know who this "x handle" belonged to so I opened it to see. This kid is posting almost exclusively ND / Duece Knight stuff)
S - Jadon Blair - ND appears to lead, but it is close
CB - Mark Zackary - ND appears to lead
CB - Trystan Haynes (they may take him as a 4th CB)
LB - Madden Faraimo (Ryan Roberts, on the podcast yesterday, called this recruitment eerily similar to KVA's recruitment; there is more optimism here than I originally thought. He put ND in his top 4 with only one visit to ND over a year ago. The visit this past weekend is reported to have been fantastic from every source there is. I am still hesitant as I think he will be a tough pull from the West, but I am definitely intrigued how this one plays out.)

• Heart 1

I think ND is just a hat on the table for Alexander, haven't heard anything about him for months from the ND side of things.

James Simon really needs to be wow'd by this visit. I just do not think he ends up at ND, but if ND can do so well that they get an OV later in the year, then I will be slightly more optimistic. I do wonder what would happen if Simon did want to come... 3 RBs for the 2025 class?

3 minutes ago, NDhoosier said:

I think ND is just a hat on the table for Alexander, haven't heard anything about him for months from the ND side of things.

James Simon really needs to be wow'd by this visit. I just do not think he ends up at ND, but if ND can do so well that they get an OV later in the year, then I will be slightly more optimistic. I do wonder what would happen if Simon did want to come... 3 RBs for the 2025 class?

No idea if they want to but could Anderson or Thurman play other positions?