2025 Notre Dame Recruiting Prospects

- Very curious to see how the '25 visits go this week. Most of them seem very important in their own way. Blair, Mikhail, Taylor would all be huge for this class.

- Definitely want Campbell in the class. After missing on Scott last year, they need an additional big man on the DL this class

- I am honestly not that high on Boggs, I prefer Meadows and Taylor at WR. Seems like being an OSU decommit is amping people up, as well as being a teammate with Hart (ND's likely '26 QB commit). I think he is looking for the type of thing ND does not really offer.

18 hours ago, NDhoosier said:

- Very curious to see how the '25 visits go this week. Most of them seem very important in their own way. Blair, Mikhail, Taylor would all be huge for this class.

- Definitely want Campbell in the class. After missing on Scott last year, they need an additional big man on the DL this class

- I am honestly not that high on Boggs, I prefer Meadows and Taylor at WR. Seems like being an OSU decommit is amping people up, as well as being a teammate with Hart (ND's likely '26 QB commit). I think he is looking for the type of thing ND does not really offer.

Agree with a lot of this.

I see the same thing with you on Boggs. I don't get the sense that ND will win that one. He seems destined for the SEC. 

I think the Blair and Taylor visits are huge because ND likely trails for both. Blair would make this safety class one of the best nationally (with Taylor and Long, who I like a lot). Taylor would be a great WR to pair with Meadows (not an ND lock, but ND comfortably ahead it sounds like). Right now, not sure ND lands either. It's been reported that PSU (maybe even Michigan) leads for Blair, which coincided with O'Leary heading to the NFL. I think ND can win that one, but they will have to come from behind. For Taylor, he's called UGA his dream school. He seems to really like Michigan as well. I don't have a good sense of where he'll end up, just a hunch that it won't be ND.

I think Campbell would be a terrific add. Credit to ND. They were out in front of this one, as he's added some major offers since ND (Ohio State, Georgia, LSU, Alabama). He's got officials lined up for Ohio State, Kentucky, Alabama, and Georgia. ND needs to get him back to campus this summer to have any shot. 

• Heart 1

Posted (edited)

LA RB James Simon: Sounds like ND might get a visit but I would expect him to stay south

NV WR Derek Meadows: ND is in a great position and I could see this ending this summer after some more visits, ND nailed this one early

IL WR Talyn Taylor: Never felt like ND was a real interest to him, would be shocked if he ended up at ND

FL WR Jayvan Boggs: No idea right now, if ND lands Brady Hart in the 2026 class the arrow could point up a lot here

TX WR Tanook Hines: Visits this week and I think he could be under the radar right now for ND followers

FL WR Raiden Vines-Bright: Should visit again but likely heads back toward home out west

MD WR Vernon Allen: No clue right now, not sure ND pushes

MO OL Jack Lange: Appears this one is fading but an upcoming visit will clarify

IN DL Damien Shanklin: This ship appears to have sailed like said above, lame...

NJ DL Darren Ikinnagbon: ND should get him back for an OV before he decides this summer

KS DL Juju Marks: No clue, does not seem like a high priority

KY DL Javeon Campbell: He has blown up. I'm not sure where ND stands but he is supposed to be back at ND shortly. ND was in early

CA LB Madden Faraimo: Upcoming visit, maybe he becomes a Vyper candidate?

CA LB Noah Mikhail: I think he likely stays west but he had a very good visit this week

FL LB Nathaniel Owusu-Boateng: Long haul here, no clue at the moment, but I think ND can get an OV

FL LB Gavin Nix: ND might be his leader and could end it soon after he finishes some other visits

FL CB Dallas Golden: ND still in a good position

CA CB Chuck McDonald: ND in a solid position and will get an OV, he probably stays west though

IN CB Mark Zackery IV: I think ND will land him this summer

OK CB Trystan Haynes: No idea, probably a hard pull, visit upcoming

NJ CB Jahmir JosephNo idea, not sure how hard ND pushes, appears to be academically driven with visits, visit upcoming

NC S Jadon Blair: ND is in it, they have him on campus now and will work to get back into the lead with O'Leary leaving

GA ATH Dalen Penson: No idea right now, seems like he stays south but he will visit 

MD ATH Brandon Finney: ND likely deciding if they will pursue at DB instead of WR. Might depend on other guys above

Edited by Big23Head
  • Heart 1
  • Trophy 1

Regarding Boggs, I look at his stats from last season and his impressive offer list leading me to think he's a very good WR prospect.  

I agree that Taylor doesn't seem like a likely WR commit for ND.  I have read Deuce Knight mentioning multiple 2025 WR recruits but never Taylor.  

I don't think ND is out of the running for Shanklin but odds are decreasing....My 2 cents crystal ball says that he was leaning towards ND till another team (thinking OSU) ramped up their pursuit of him.