2021 College Football Playoff Semifinal: Sugar Bowl - #2 Clemson vs #3 Ohio State

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel dirty rooting for Ohio State

Same. I think Sermons performance lends some credence to the argument about letting a 6 game team in the playoffs. You take a guy who has a lot of miles left on him and watch him run all over guys who have played twice as many games. There is a lot more storyline to this game than that but it can’t be ignored.

There are a lot of different issues going into this post season. How Coastal Carolina got screwed but then they crapped the bed. Same for Cincy. The only open issue is how a six win team matches up.

In the end I think they win tonight but Bama stomps a mud hole in them but never can tell. Sorry, babbling.

So true. Look at Fields the last two games.

Think about this. What if tOSU wins the National Title. Yuck.

Even if I don't feel good at all about saying it, I do think OSU vs Bama is going to be a fun game to watch.

I absolutely am in the camp that OSU being in with only 6 games played sucks, and this season gets an asterisk for sure if they win it all but... I can't say I'm not entertained. So I suppose there is that.

Even if I don't feel good at all about saying it, I do think OSU vs Bama is going to be a fun game to watch.

I absolutely am in the camp that OSU being in with only 6 games played sucks, and this season gets an asterisk for sure if they win it all but... I can't say I'm not entertained. So I suppose there is that.

I think everyone knew that Ohio State was very talented and probably would of been in even if Covid didn’t happen. But it does feel slimy to have them in with 6 wins. But it should be a fun game regardless.

I’ll be rooting for Bama in hopes Saban wins and then rides off in the sunset

Dabo gets the benefit of the doubt since he has won a few big games instead of not winning a big post season game since a Div II championship over 15 years ago.

That should be obvious. Win big games, get a longer leash for mistakes. Kelly hasn't done crap compared to Dabo.

That should be obvious. Win big games, get a longer leash for mistakes. Kelly hasn't done crap compared to Dabo.

It is a done for me lately world I don’t think he gets a pass for this because of past wins. That said, I think he gets a pass because he has shown he can rebuild after losing talent to the draft in addition to the fact he already has a legitimate successor to Lawrence. That is the difference between a winner and a guy like Orgeron who, like a blind squirrel, finds the occasional nut.

I think everyone knew that Ohio State was very talented and probably would of been in even if Covid didn’t happen. But it does feel slimy to have them in with 6 wins. But it should be a fun game regardless.

I’ll be rooting for Bama in hopes Saban wins and then rides off in the sunset

Nope! I'll be rooting for OSU. Bama has had enough titles lately. I want their "dominance" to be over.

Nope! I'll be rooting for OSU. Bama has had enough titles lately. I want their "dominance" to be over.

You should really go to an tOSU game some time. It will change your life forever. You’ll never root for them again. ...