Game 9: Game 5 Loser vs. Game 6 Loser, 2:30 p.m., ESPNU

Game 10: Game 5 Winner Game Game 6 Winner, 5 p.m., ESPN2

Game 11: Game 7 Loser vs. Game 8 Loser, 8 p.m., ESPN2

Game 12: Game 7 Winner vs. Game 8 Winner, 10:30 p.m., ESPN2

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really didn't know what to think about this team, but I think they are pretty damn good right now. I am hesitant to say it out loud, but I think this is a better team than last year.

Gibbs really has stepped up a huge level. It is nice to see Geben contributing. We have a decent bench.

I think we can make a nice run this year.

I think this is one of Brey's best defensive teams with Rex and TJ constantly disrupting perimeter play.

I've never seen a team under Brey play this type of defense.

Anyone else worried Gibbs might go pro? I'm not sure he's very tall but his game is so complete I don't see any holes right now.

I've never seen a team under Brey play this type of defense.

Anyone else worried Gibbs might go pro? I'm not sure he's very tall but his game is so complete I don't see any holes right now.

He is 6'3, so good size for a PG. I think he could go pro next season, but don't see it this year. He definitely has the skill set.

They had to play 3 in 3 days too though. We aren't shooting all that well, not playing great defense and turning it over.

Lots of game left but they look like they may be the better team. No shame in that seeing they're a top 5 team and I think were a top 10 team.

What a finish! That steal by Farrell reminded me of Jackson against Wisconsin.

Pfleuger gives tons of effort out there and Geben too! We're gonna struggle with the length of UNC on the boards but there's our first signature win!

Congrats to the boys! Maui Champs!

What a finish! That steal by Farrell reminded me of Jackson against Wisconsin.

Pfleuger gives tons of effort out there and Geben too! We're gonna struggle with the length of UNC on the boards but there's our first signature win!

Congrats to the boys! Maui Champs!

Ha ha that first free throw looked like divine intervention. If the second had bounced around like that I think my hair would have turned white.

That's a heck of a win by the Irish! I thought the reffing was horrible, and ND wasn't at their best, and they managed to pull it out! Obviously very early, but will definitely help their seeding down the line, as this Wichy team is going to win a lot of games.

That's a heck of a win by the Irish! I thought the reffing was horrible, and ND wasn't at their best, and they managed to pull it out! Obviously very early, but will definitely help their seeding down the line, as this Wichy team is going to win a lot of games.

Yah the reffing was awful and for us to win a game against #6 playing like that is pretty encouraging.