ACC Tourney Thread

I watch every game every year. Are you calling out guys on this board or the attendance at games? or both?

I watch about every game televised, on watch und, or espn 3 and attend games also

the fan base, this site included, is awfully casual because their expectations are whatever they are I suppose

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watch about every game televised, on watch und, or espn 3 and attend games also

the fan base, this site included, is awfully casual because their expectations are whatever they are I suppose

I would agree with that. There have been plenty of threads I have tried starting about recruiting and stuff that no one replies to. I even put one on the main board to see if it would get more traction and the mods just moved it. I wish more were interested in talking ND bball on a daily basis. Unfortunately, I live in Vegas so I can't watch games in person. But I take use of ESPN3 and WatchND when they aren't on National TV.

I know it sounds somewhat disingenuous because we're all guilty to one degree or another but I see a lot of unwavering support for a football team that continues to underperform (insert excuse here)

even after losing 4 games in a row, 3 of which were in embarrassing fashion, they then beat LSU and all is right back on track with another 8-5 season?

priorities?

expectations?

I would disagree with this slightly. Grant is way more athletic than Hansbrough IMO and has much better height. His defense is also light years ahead of Hasbrough because of his length and athleticism. Hansbrough was a great college player, but Grant has the chance to be both a great college player and a great NBA player.

Oh I agree completely and that is why this years team is better than Hansbrough's team. Our best players are just more athletic and all around better.

I would say I am as passionate about ND basketball as I am football. I don't miss a game that is on tv and will watch the majority of the others on ESPN3.

I love basketball so that is probably why I am so crazy about ND bball after all these years.