ACC Tourney Thread

What a game! Beating Duke twice makes it a real possibility we can beat anyone when we're on our game. We have a good rotation now of about 8 guys we can use and not really miss much of a beat. Great thing about this team i instead of regressing it seems we are progressing.

One thing when I watch the team is I can't believe how quick and agile Jackson is! Guy must be one of the best athletes if not the in college basketball, his dribbling skills are ridiculous too. The more aggressive he gets on offense the better this team will be. Our back court is a force to be reckoned with.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a game! Beating Duke twice makes it a real possibility we can beat anyone when we're on our game. We have a good rotation now of about 8 guys we can use and not really miss much of a beat. Great thing about this team i instead of regressing it seems we are progressing.

One thing when I watch the team is I can't believe how quick and agile Jackson is! Guy must be one of the best athletes if not the in college basketball, his dribbling skills are ridiculous too. The more aggressive he gets on offense the better this team will be. Our back court is a force to be reckoned with.

Not only is Jackson the best athlete on the court game in and game out, but the last few games he has really played with an edge. Not only was he the quickest player on the court, but he knew he was, and he wanted to show everyone. Tyus Jones and Quinn Cook had absolutely no business attempting to guard him full court, and it looked like they were in quicksand when they did, as he would BLOW right past them. If you watch those late game huddles, he is the one doing most of the talking while everyone else, even the seniors, seemed to be listening intently. His leadership bodes very well for the NCAA tournament, as well as the next couple seasons.

Not only is Jackson the best athlete on the court game in and game out, but the last few games he has really played with an edge. Not only was he the quickest player on the court, but he knew he was, and he wanted to show everyone. Tyus Jones and Quinn Cook had absolutely no business attempting to guard him full court, and it looked like they were in quicksand when they did, as he would BLOW right past them. If you watch those late game huddles, he is the one doing most of the talking while everyone else, even the seniors, seemed to be listening intently. His leadership bodes very well for the NCAA tournament, as well as the next couple seasons.

Yeah me and my buddy could not believe how quick he was, looked like he was going fastforward speed to everyone else.

I was saying lets get him playing runningback or db haha, an athlete like that would be a freak on the field.

Going on to next year, I wonder how bad we will be inside? Losing Pat is huge for rebounding, also the guys coming in aren't that tall correct?

Torres should get more minutes and can rebound. Geben will hopefully be better. I don't think Burns will play next year but he is 6'8 maybe 6'9 and athletic. Should have a taller lineup overall. Can't replace what PC does though.

As frustrating as it is to watch our inability to box out, how many times did UNC just slap at the ball and have it bounce in? We have outplayed then in every facet other than rebounding. Let's keep up the intensity and win the ACC!

Back to back turnovers.

We've had too many turnovers this game, can't recall us having this many in a game before.

The last few games for me atleast it seems Jackson>Grant... just saying.

Brice Johnson seems to have mastered that hook shot.

Edited by ndomer4

At least we are drawing fouls. That should bode well later in the game. Turnovers are problem, but have had some good looks. PC had a good look and Grant just missed his layup near the rim. We can't contain Johnson, he has too much length on the offensive end.