Lady Irish To Win National Title Tomorrow

We are the better team. Refs have not been screwing us this tournament. The fact is, last night we were the better team. We should be the better team tomorrow as well.

Markisha Wright is coming on strong. Had she done this earlier she would have been the starter instead of Ariel. Point is, we have more depth than UCONN. We are going to speed the game up. Breanna Stewart looks tired and is not the threat she was last year. She can't seem to hit her 3 and isn't looking for it as much.

McBride may not score as much, but others can do better. Taya Reimer can play better and so can Jewell. She basically had an off game last night. It is her time to shine. Let's box out like we did last night and we win!!!!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IF Ace was healthy, I truly believe, with the utmost confidence, that this team wins it all. With Ace out, I'm not as confident but this team looks destined to win it all....as does uconn....It should be a great game. I do think ND has the better TEAM. If uconn's ugly one doesn't take the game over, the Irish win!

It is definitely time for uconn, and their arrogant coach, to go down. Rooting very hard for the Irish tonight. If they play with the same focus, and crash the boards like they did against Maryland, they should be able to pull it off!

Go to und.com Scroll down to EVENTS and then click on watch espn.com

Whoops forgot I`m working tonight so unfortunately won`t be able to watch, thanks anyways.

Hey Okie you said Mcbride wouldn`t be playing in another thread but I can`t see that anywhere. I haven`t watched much but I think the loss of Achonwa is a killer, how much of a dropoff is there between her and Reimer?

Whoops forgot I`m working tonight so unfortunately won`t be able to watch, thanks anyways.

Hey Okie you said Mcbride wouldn`t be playing in another thread but I can`t see that anywhere. I haven`t watched much but I think the loss of Achonwa is a killer, how much of a dropoff is there between her and Reimer?

NO, what I said is that she won't play like she did the other night. You just can't expect that two games in a row. I just hope she is making some shots. She does best when she makes her first shot. The one I expect to step up is Jewell Loyd, but this is the best defense we will see all year. We need to speed them up, turn them over, and get some transition points. We need to block out.

There is a huge difference between Riemer and Achonwa and like I said all year, it will be the difference. Riemer plays horrible defense and can't shoot jumpers her biggest problems.

Not having NA killed them tonight. Refs letting UCONN bang and go over the back whenever they want. ND would have had to shoot the lights out to win which they didn't. I expect to see them back in the final 4 next year.

UCONN might be the least attractive team I've ever seen.