No Navy Game This Year?

Do you have any clue what the Tea Party stands for? No, because you're too limited to understand it. You take what the media feeds you which is.... (I can't wait for your response. I'm sure it'll be legendary.)

Check the open thread for it...

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Liar. Or, you're flat out misinformed. The legislative branch paid for votes, and there was absolutely ZERO discourse. How about this doozy of a quote, "You'll have to pass it to see what's in it." - Nancy Pelosi.

I just reviewed our benefits this evening after ObamaCare - Deductibles are quadrupled and people who make less money get better benefits at the same price. Why should I achieve anything if my benefits are going to be stolen?

I'm tired of liberals. If there's a civil war, at least the freeloaders that are driving up our costs would be wiped out.

Can't wait to do something great for Navy if necessary. I'd give them some of my money if it meant allowing them to travel for our game. You know why? Because they have honor and integrity unlike the liberals giving away the fruits of that same honor and integrity.

You can't change facts. Congress passed a bill. The President signed the bill. The Supreme Court upheld the bill. Obamacare is law. It is meant to be funded until it's repealed by a new bill or shot down by the Supreme Court. You're a lawyer, right? ND Law?

Wave, you're just as wrong and petulant as your precious neo-con tea party carpet baggers. Not only do I understand this situation better than you, I actually have to live with the results of poor political discourse on a daily basis. Unlike sand bagging whiners like yourself I have to deal with government ramifications every day of my life. I've been active duty military my entire adult life and govt is more than a talking point for my family. I've spent 5 lengthy deployments to Iraq and Afghanistan "living" govt policy while idiots like you sit around and do nothing but bitch. By the way, I have govt health care and it's great. As for your Chris Matthews BS, I don't listen to any talking heads, unlike yourself. People like you only seek affirmation instead of information. You're small minded and completely uninformed. As a steward of my govt I've spent many months studying our govt with a Fellowship at the Kennedy school at Harvard. Throughout my professional military education I've actually had the opportunity to work with and through our govt giving me what I'm sure is about a 1 million percent better understanding of it than you. I just get so sick of people spewing ignorance. Obama isn't perfect and neither are his politics, but if you can't see that Congress isn't responsible for this latest govt screw job, then you're to far gone for me to explain it to you.

Do you have any clue what the Tea Party stands for? No, because you're too limited to understand it. You take what the media feeds you which is.... (I can't wait for your response. I'm sure it'll be legendary.)

The actual Tea Party movement and what the social and mainstream media presents it as could not possibly be more different.

The tea party, from the rallies I've been to...are mostly libertarians.... Maybe that's just a Southeast Michigan thing...

So why are the Dems chastising the GOP about cherry-picking the budget when they are doing it themselves?

Obama signs a bill to maintain pay for the armed forces during the government shutdown but states he won't sign one to maintain veteran's benefits and instructs all House Dems to vote against the resolution.

So, Obama and the Dems are curbstomping veterans in order to avoid a discussion about Obamacare with the GOP??? Obamacare is more important than benefits for people that risked their lives and served their country to preserve our freedoms and the democracy that Obama is trying to socialize??

WTF??

So why are the Dems chastising the GOP about cherry-picking the budget when they are doing it themselves?

Obama signs a bill to maintain pay for the armed forces during the government shutdown but states he won't sign one to maintain veteran's benefits and instructs all House Dems to vote against the resolution.

So, Obama and the Dems are curbstomping veterans in order to avoid a discussion about Obamacare with the GOP??? Obamacare is more important than benefits for people that risked their lives and served their country to preserve our freedoms and the democracy that Obama is trying to socialize??

WTF??

Could you provide more context and a link to that provides some evidence to your claims?

Could you provide more context and a link to that provides some evidence to your claims?

Which claims need context or a link? This is pretty basic stuff. Obama is TRYING to make this a bigger deal than it NEEDS to be. Watch this linking action...

http://nypost.com/2013/10/02/govt-shutdown-spreads-to-beaches-of-normandy/

Tourists travelling to Omaha Beach to pay their respects to the 9,387 military dead at the Normandy American Cemetery and Memorial will find it closed, a victim of the U.S. government’s partial shutdown.

The site overlooking the D-Day invasion beaches is one of 24 U.S. military cemeteries overseas that have closed to visitors since Monday. Ten more cemeteries in in France, as well as others in various European countries as well as Mexico, Panama, Tunisia and the Philippines, will remain closed for the duration of the shutdown.

The cemeteries are maintained by the American Battle Monuments Commission, set up after the First World War. Nearly 125,000 U.S. servicemen and women are buried at its cemeteries, and an additional 94,000 are commemorated on tablets of the missing.

http://www.infowars.com/barrycades-government-tries-to-shut-down-privately-owned-mount-vernon/

The National Park Service erected barricades to shut down parking lots surrounding Mount Vernon despite the fact that the tourist destination is privately owned, another example of how the feds are deliberately worsening the government shut down.

Mount Vernon is the former plantation of George Washington and is owned by the Mount Vernon Ladies’ Association, which doesn’t receive any government funding. The attraction’s official website reads, “NO SHUTDOWN HERE – The Federal government may be shut down, but Washington’s home remains open. Mount Vernon has remained a private non-profit for more than 150 years.”

And now for the kicker.

http://dailycaller.com/2013/10/02/monuments-and-memorials-remained-open-during-previous-shutdown/

Although President Obama claims that he can’t avoid shutting down public sites and monuments, war memorials were in fact kept open during the 1995/1996 government shutdowns. The administration’s decision to barricade the Lincoln Memorial marks the first time in its history the memorial has been totally off limits to visitors during a shutdown.

This, pardon my french, Jackass in office is intentionally making things worse

Which claims need context or a link? This is pretty basic stuff. Obama is TRYING to make this a bigger deal than it NEEDS to be. Watch this linking action...

http://nypost.com/2013/10/02/govt-shutdown-spreads-to-beaches-of-normandy/

http://www.infowars.com/barrycades-government-tries-to-shut-down-privately-owned-mount-vernon/

And now for the kicker.

http://dailycaller.com/2013/10/02/monuments-and-memorials-remained-open-during-previous-shutdown/

This, pardon my french, Jackass in office is intentionally making things worse

Yeah this stuff is really ending the world. Horrible. This has nothing to do with the point the other poster was making about veterens benefits.

The tea party, from the rallies I've been to...are mostly libertarians.... Maybe that's just a Southeast Michigan thing...

yeah, the rallies on this side of the state closely resemble rallies from the south east part of the country, in the early 60s. less costumes and drapery these days.

Surely a self proclaimed political expert such as yourself knows how to do research through various search engines and news outlets. It is not too hard to look up what bills Obama has signed since the shutdown. There is no context, just facts.