Official Yankees Suck Thread

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to bring everyone back to reality...my team - the CUBS - still suck...

ย 

They're killing me DD. Add in the pounding that the Blackhawks are taking courtesy of their biggest rival and...well, I'm on Chicago sports suicide watch.

ย 

That Hawks game Sunday made me so mad.

• 4 years later...
hello everyone.... baseball is here....

ย 

Looks like we're going to watch the demise of CC in NY, unfortunately. Well, whatever. The Yanks have a propensity for oversigning old a$$ players. Hope Jeter gets a nice farewell tour though.

Looks like we're going to watch the demise of CC in NY, unfortunately. Well, whatever. The Yanks have a propensity for oversigning old a$$ players. Hope Jeter gets a nice farewell tour though.

ย 

CC had a great spring, tough couple innings but finished with 4 strong innings.

ย 

Yanks aren't spending like they used to, thank you Tigers for taking over the "biggest contract ever" title, lol!

ย 

Would love to be Jeter this summer....imagine all the swag!

Anyone familiar with the temperament of Yankee fans when visitors wear opposing gear? Wife and kids are huge Blue Jays fans, we are seeing the Jays in June at Yankee Stadium. They want to wear their jerseys...

ย 

I'll be sporting my Clemens 300 win Yankees jersey, so they'll be in good company...just wondering if they'll harass an eight year old kid wearing a Lawrie jersey...

Anyone familiar with the temperament of Yankee fans when visitors wear opposing gear? Wife and kids are huge Blue Jays fans, we are seeing the Jays in June at Yankee Stadium. They want to wear their jerseys...

ย 

I'll be sporting my Clemens 300 win Yankees jersey, so they'll be in good company...just wondering if they'll harass an eight year old kid wearing a Lawrie jersey...

ย 

Red Sox jerseys : you may get some guff..

Blue Jays jerseys : I wouldn't worry about it..

I've been a fan for over forty years through thick and thin but I haven't followed them as closely for awhile, partially due to moving to Indiana from NJ and partially because I hated how they reverted back to trying to buy a championship. Those 90's teams had a good mix of home grown talent along with FA signings that weren't over the top for the most part. They had great team chemistry.

ย 

I really stopped paying attention when they picked up ARod. I couldn't stand him before he was a Yankee and I hated that they brought him to the Bronx. I've never been a fan of his and with everything that has gone down with him, I dislike him even more.

• 3 weeks later...

So we're booked for June 15-19th in New York City...

ย 

The hometown Jays are in town to play the Yankees. Do the Yankees sell out regular season weekday night games?

ย 

Trying to figure out tickets. Would like to sit relatively close to the field so the kids can enjoy it.

ย 

Wondering if we should jump on tickets now through the Yankees website...or wait and play the price game on Stub Hub...

ย 

Any advice?