Official Yankees Suck Thread

Being a Yankee fan, I am embarrassed. They just look pitiful! And not only is their pitching atrocious, but their park is worse than Coor's Field. Is Girardi the right guy? It doesn't seem like he gets these guys to play to their potential. Everytime I check out the ticker, it's not even in the fourth and the Yanks are down by at least 3 runs. They've been playing from behind this whole year and it doesn't seem likely to change. I think they need another all-star!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No offense Schell...but I hate all things Philly. Easily the most obnoxious degenerate fans in all of sports.

ย 

My Cubbies have been fluttering out of the gate, but I still think they'll be ok at least for the playoffs. The past several years the Cubs have started off hot and fluttered late in the season/playoffs. Perhaps this is the year that it happens the other way around.

No offense Schell...but I hate all things Philly. Easily the most obnoxious degenerate fans in all of sports.

ย 

My Cubbies have been fluttering out of the gate, but I still think they'll be ok at least for the playoffs. The past several years the Cubs have started off hot and fluttered late in the season/playoffs. Perhaps this is the year that it happens the other way around.

ย 

i know !!!! isn't it great !!!!!! biggest dickheads you'll ever meet !!! but they're my dickheads............;);)