Official Yankees Suck Thread

How about the official who gives a rats a$$ about professional sports thread? There is no loyalty or heart in major league sports. Why put your heart into hating a team that could be totally different next year or just follows money. Blah. Follow college sports and hate people who genuinely love their crappy ass schools like USC, Michigan, and UF. Professional athletes jump ship at the first sign of more money elsewhere.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SirJohn

I agree with you Wave. I used to follow the Green Bay Packers under Lombardi, a brief stint with the Cowboys and then it was just a big bore.

WOW, Yanks won a couple games in a row congrats !!!! I guess since they havent won in so long they need to feel good somehow... They jumped around like it was 2000 ..

ย 

Chase Utley World F___ING CHAMPS !!!

Click it to see a relevant team

WOW, Yanks won a couple games in a row congrats !!!! I guess since they havent won in so long they need to feel good somehow... They jumped around like it was 2000 ..

ย 

Chase Utley World F___ING CHAMPS !!!

Click it to see a relevant team

ย 

ย 

Sounds like sour grapes to me.

ย 

Nice win by the Yankees today, Big Homer by ARod and then Melky with the clutch single. So much for Mr. All World Brad Lidge.

Sounds like sour grapes to me.

ย 

Nice win by the Yankees today, Big Homer by ARod and then Melky with the clutch single. So much for Mr. All World Brad Lidge.

ย 

yup, he crapped the bed. oh well. he did go to ND there gunslinger.............

Sorry if you want to talk WS rings then I guess the HOF player MO Rivera has 4 rings, poop Lidge has one, simple math solves that problem.

ย 

I know it hurts not being a Yankee fan but not everyone is not perfect.

ย 

PS Chase is a nice player but yet again JETER has 4 RINGS and IS A HOF, something Chase will never see.

ย 

Check that, unless he visits Jeter at the Hall.

Sorry if you want to talk WS rings then I guess the HOF player MO Rivera has 4 rings, poop Lidge has one, simple math solves that problem.

ย 

ย 

PS Chase is a nice player but yet again JETER has 4 RINGS and IS A HOF, something Chase will never see.

ย 

ย 

dude, what is wrong with you?? did some phillies fan shit in your cornflakes??? worry about the red sox, not the phillies...............

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

Poop Lidge?? Way to keep it classy yank fan.. You know Lidge went to ND right?

ย 

And yeah it hurts not being a yankee fan... :rolleyes: