Outgoing Player Transfers (2023-24)

Tobias moving on isn’t a surprise at all, I had him pegged as one of the more likely candidates to enter the portal. His time at ND has been underwhelming from whichever point of view you look at it from. Will be interesting to see how he fares in a new environment.

• Heart 1

9 hours ago, jimbo said:

Tobias moving on isn’t a surprise at all, I had him pegged as one of the more likely candidates to enter the portal. His time at ND has been underwhelming from whichever point of view you look at it from. Will be interesting to see how he fares in a new environment.

Agreed.  I think he has the talent but he couldn't put it together in South Bend.  ND will need to go hard after an alpha WR.  Its needed.

• Flames 1
  • Leprechaun 1

1 minute ago, tneun89 said:

Holdon Staes is reportedly in the portal.

Darn.  I think he's good and he showed flashes as a receiver this season.  There were many times I thought he should've been involved more as he was a mismatch.  The TE room is crowded and has a lot of talent in it as well as coming in.

One of the problems I've felt is when we do have 2 TE sets, only one is ever considered a receiver.  Both should get targets with the talent we have there.

• Heart 1
  • Flames 1

1 hour ago, tneun89 said:

Holdon Staes is reportedly in the portal.

If there’s one TE I thought would leave, it’s him. He’s probably TE #3 and I think Flanagan and Raridon are above him next year. I like him as a player, that’s no disrespect to him at all.

• Heart 1

1 hour ago, mcgov12 said:

I had the highest hopes for him out of all the freshman, just didn’t pick it up as quick as the others. Supposedly the closest with Stuckey too.

Yeah, if’s unfortunate to see.

27 minutes ago, NDhoosier said:

Other insiders are saying James is going to stay. We shall see what happens. I really do not want to lose Braylon James, I was very high on him myself.

Let’s hope he does decide to stay! 🤞🏼