Outgoing Player Transfers (2023-24)

7 minutes ago, nremdn said:

A lot of smoke that Rico is gone too...TIFWIW.

Yep, saw that too from very well connected sources. Said it's not a done deal but ND is trying to talk him into staying. Apparently, he loved Stuckey.

• Heart 1

1 minute ago, Big23Head said:

Something was off with the Stuckey firing. It is and was bizarre right now. No one seems to know what truly happened. 

What i heard was multiple players in that room had issues with him.  From what we are seeing and hearing now with this mass exodus, something doesnt add up

• Heart 1

1 minute ago, InLikeFlynn said:

What i heard was multiple players in that room had issues with him.  From what we are seeing and hearing now with this mass exodus, something doesnt add up

Exactly. Maybe the older WRs didn't like him but all the new, young, explosive talent did...

• Heart 2

Should we start a list of WHO'S STAYING?  Just for the sake of time (and my stress level). 

Braylon and Rico seem like they must be leaving BECAUSE Stuckey got fired, right?  They were his guys, and the raved about him when they committed.  Seems like the room must have been split - everybody wants to eat.

Staes hurts.  Did he see Raridon and Flanagan (and still Mitch) taking his reps away?  Is there more to this?  Man, I can't handle the pace of this.  If we start losing commits I'll have to take a break.  Gonna have a beer and keep fingers crossed for Ivan Taylor news tomorrow.

• Flames 2

4 minutes ago, JeffV said:

Should we start a list of WHO'S STAYING?  Just for the sake of time (and my stress level). 

Braylon and Rico seem like they must be leaving BECAUSE Stuckey got fired, right?  They were his guys, and the raved about him when they committed.  Seems like the room must have been split - everybody wants to eat.

Staes hurts.  Did he see Raridon and Flanagan (and still Mitch) taking his reps away?  Is there more to this?  Man, I can't handle the pace of this.  If we start losing commits I'll have to take a break.  Gonna have a beer and keep fingers crossed for Ivan Taylor news tomorrow.

I could not agree with this more! What a s**t show this is becoming!

• Cheers 1