2025 Notre Dame Recruiting Prospects

Currently OL commits averaging over 6'7, 290#. Even if those numbers are slightly exaggerated, a solid 6'6, 275# is likely. If they add Jack Lange he would increase the height average. Coach Rudolph and Co. are on fire. 

• Heart 2
  • Leprechaun 1

6 hours ago, Big23Head said:

Currently OL commits averaging over 6'7, 290#. Even if those numbers are slightly exaggerated, a solid 6'6, 275# is likely. If they add Jack Lange he would increase the height average. Coach Rudolph and Co. are on fire. 

What are you hearing about how many OLinemen they plan on taking in the 2025 class? Will they accept a 4th OL if Lange wants in?

WR is going to be interesting as well. From what I am hearing, they will for sure save a spot for Meadows, even if that means they take 5 WRs.

• Heart 2

49 minutes ago, NDhoosier said:

What are you hearing about how many OLinemen they plan on taking in the 2025 class? Will they accept a 4th OL if Lange wants in?

WR is going to be interesting as well. From what I am hearing, they will for sure save a spot for Meadows, even if that means they take 5 WRs.

Yes on Lange. Will know more in April after that visit. 

I agree WR will be interesting.

• Heart 1
  • Cheers 1

1 hour ago, D Fence said:

That is a massive wall of humans running up to the line of scrimmage

Right, and having some QBs who can see over them will be helpful, which Carr and Deuce fit the bill.  And what back wouldn't want to run behind that.

• Heart 1

I'm still not used to ND winning this many announcements, but it's fun!  Man '25 looks nice! 

-OLine class is already looking to be top notch nationally.  Haven't had a chance to look at Lange yet, but he's another big kid.

-At WR, I'd love to still get Derek Meadows and I absolutely love the film I've seen (especially teammate film/non-highlight) from Raiden Vines-Bright.  He is such a perfect ND slot-type - blocks really well, strong, deceptive speed - kid is always working on the field.  Like!

-On defense, Damien Shanklin is another I'd think we can get - Indiana kid, as well as Mark Zackery at CB.  Nice that these 4+ stars are in-state targets!

-And the huge win would be JOK's little brother, Owusu-Boateng.  Any word on where he stands?  He looks like an advanced version of JOK.  I want to see him running with KVA, Bowen, Ausberry, Sneed!

Recruiting seems to keep getting better - way ahead of even last year at this time.  We gotta hold on to the class with a great season and the rest are luxury offers from here out!

• Heart 2
  • Flames 1

23 hours ago, JeffV said:

I'm still not used to ND winning this many announcements, but it's fun!  Man '25 looks nice! 

-OLine class is already looking to be top notch nationally.  Haven't had a chance to look at Lange yet, but he's another big kid.

-At WR, I'd love to still get Derek Meadows and I absolutely love the film I've seen (especially teammate film/non-highlight) from Raiden Vines-Bright.  He is such a perfect ND slot-type - blocks really well, strong, deceptive speed - kid is always working on the field.  Like!

-On defense, Damien Shanklin is another I'd think we can get - Indiana kid, as well as Mark Zackery at CB.  Nice that these 4+ stars are in-state targets!

-And the huge win would be JOK's little brother, Owusu-Boateng.  Any word on where he stands?  He looks like an advanced version of JOK.  I want to see him running with KVA, Bowen, Ausberry, Sneed!

Recruiting seems to keep getting better - way ahead of even last year at this time.  We gotta hold on to the class with a great season and the rest are luxury offers from here out!

- Lange is considered the best '25 OL prospect by some out of the 4, but it is debatable for sure.

- There are a couple names for sure and Vines-Bright is definitely a possibility, but Meadows is the biggest 1st round draft pick potential out of the WRs. I am not a huge fan of having Burress, Terry, and Bettis Jr (who is likely to commit soon) so early with other big names on the board, but we shall see.

- Shanklin, I would honestly like to see something from him soon, I fear the longer his recruitment goes on, the worse it is for ND, but I do think ND is currently the team to beat as well. As for CB, it isnt just Zachary, they lead for Dallas Golden as well (ND is recruiting him as a CB), who I think could be the best of an elite DB haul. Devin Williams is also someone they are in the top 2 for.

- Owusu-Boatang is a long way off of making any decision. I could see him announcing at an All-Star game and ND will be fighting an uphill battle. We shall see, I am not optimistic right now, but I haven't heard much from the kid since he LOVED his ND visit. I am surprised ND made Faraimo's final 4. Havent heard much about him other than he is very good, but that probably means ND is liked by the guy, but wont be #1 in the end, I think he stays out West.

Edited by NDhoosier
  • Flames 2

10 minutes ago, NDhoosier said:

- Lange is considered the best '25 OL prospect by some out of the 4, but it is debatable for sure.

- There are a couple names for sure and Vines-Bright is definitely a possibility, but Meadows is the biggest 1st round draft pick potential out of the WRs. I am not a huge fan of having Burress, Terry, and Bettis Jr (who is likely to commit soon) so early with other big names on the board, but we shall see.

- Shanklin, I would honestly like to see something from him soon, I fear the longer his recruitment goes on, the worse it is for ND, but I do think ND is currently the team to beat as well. As for CB, it isnt just Zachary, they lead for Dallas Golden as well (ND is recruiting him as a CB), who I think could be the best of an elite DB haul. Devin Williams is also someone they are in the top 2 for.

- Owusu-Boatang is a long way off of making any decision. I could see him announcing at an All-Star game and ND will be fighting an uphill battle. We shall see, I am not optimistic right now, but I haven't heard much from the kid since he LOVED his ND visit. I am surprised ND made Faraimo's final 4. Havent heard much about him other than he is very good, but that probably means ND is liked by the guy, but wont be #1 in the end, I think he stays out West.

Since Faraimo us going to play half his games in the Midwest anyhow, might as well make the move lol.

• Heart 1
  • Laughing Leprechaun 2