Transfer Portal: Noteworthy Players from Other Schools

14 minutes ago, Big23Head said:

Yes. But this will be an interesting instance of getting an undergrad transfer to work out. I’d bet OSU right now. 

The most recent I can think of was Amir Carlyle.  Correct me if I'm wrong.  It can be done though.  Would be a good addition if he wants to come/qualifies.

56 minutes ago, TexasDomer said:

We had luck with a Wisconsin QB before….

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/wisconsin-qb-graham-mertz-to-transfer-after-badgers-hire-luke-fickell-as-head-coach-000131041.html

why not pick up the guy who caused Coan to transfer?

That guy has been a turnover machine every game I have seen. Career stats say 38 / 26 TD / INT ratio, feels worse to me. 

8 hours ago, TexasDomer said:

We had luck with a Wisconsin QB before….

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/wisconsin-qb-graham-mertz-to-transfer-after-badgers-hire-luke-fickell-as-head-coach-000131041.html

why not pick up the guy who caused Coan to transfer?

He has been awful... Hard pass

Seriously, we dont have to do this for every QB who enters the transfer portal. Most arent that good.

28 minutes ago, coltssb said:

Man, I know you want to get in on certain players but this transfer portal looks to keep providing a ton of guys daily. Maybe ND will be able to bring in some much needed holes and compete next year. 

Today is first official day for most FBS to enter portal so things should start to taper down in next few days.

• Heart 1