Transfer Portal: Noteworthy Players from Other Schools

4 minutes ago, golson5 said:

I think that is a mistake

I think ND wants competition in the spring and Leary may not be healthy by then. Hudson Card is a solid option and it sounds like another potential target wouldn't announce entering the portal until January. 

22 minutes ago, Big23Head said:

I think ND wants competition in the spring and Leary may not be healthy by then. Hudson Card is a solid option and it sounds like another potential target wouldn't announce entering the portal until January. 

QB from Tulane.

• Heart 1

35 minutes ago, Big23Head said:

They same Andre Carter from West Point?  How is he transferring if he’s a senior?  Once you go past your first day as a junior you owe time to the service. You either graduate and commission or enlist for 5 years.

Maybe the Army is going to let him graduate and then get a masters?  Good for him if so. 

Edited by USAFA03_HUGENDFAN

24 minutes ago, USAFA03_HUGENDFAN said:

They same Andre Carter from West Point?  How is he transferring if he’s a senior?  Once you go past your first day as a junior you owe time to the service. You either graduate and commission or enlist for 5 years.

Maybe the Army is going to let him graduate and then get a masters?  Good for him if so. 

Different Andre Carter. This one is from Western Michigan. And he doesn't actually have an offer yet - there was some miscommunication, apparently, but ND is interested.

• Cheers 1

JT Daniels entering the Portal...again.

West Virginia quarterback JT Daniels is again in search of a new home.

Sources told ESPN that Daniels intends to enter the NCAA transfer portal, which would lead him to his fourth collegiate stop after playing at USC and Georgia earlier in his career. He has gone 17-12 as a starter at those three schools, including 7-0 during his two-year stint at Georgia.

Daniels, 22, will have at least one year of eligibility remaining. That could end up being two years depending on whether he gets a medical redshirt for 2019, per a source. He's seeking a location, regardless of level, that could help him develop and fulfill his ambitions to reach the NFL.

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/35196186/sources-wvu-qb-jt-daniels-looks-transfer-4th-school

17 minutes ago, jessemoore97 said:

I like him and have watched CC a number if times the last few years.  Don't know that he'd be interested in coming to ND though.  Extend the feelers to be sure of course.

Frankly I like their coach too.  

Old coach... he is at Liberty now

• Heart 1