Worst thing as a ND fan...

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Worst thing are miserable low life c*nts like NDMike. Imagine actually taking joy in seeing ND get embarrassed. I’m not saying he should kill himself, but if I were in his shoes, I’d seriously consider it.

When have I ever stated that I enjoy seeing the Irish lose? I have said repeatedly that Kelly has taken ND as far as he can so when they lose a game that could define the program and announce that ND is back, he falls on his face.

I don't like seeing ND lose, I've just grown to accept it. Especially when it's a game against the big boys.

The night I gave up on my Irish and became a Bama fan. Can’t take this crap anymore. I will be able to have enjoyable Saturday evenings, be able to say Roll Tide, and have faith that my team will win. I used to accept the losses cause I knew when we finally win, it will be magical like the Cubs and Bears. I would rather be a fan of a team like the bulls of the 90’s and Black Hawks. Screw this fn team.

Obvious troll is obvious , Elder

Don’t feed it

That said, it takes a special kind if masochist to keep believing only to get let down time and time again.

Guess that’s what we are

That win in November still counts. And you can't ever forget how much harder ND has to work to get to a competitive level than top tier programs. It's easy to get great players who have to ZERO work academically and meet the bare minimum qualifications. Now, don't get me wrong, today was UNACCEPTABLE, but you have to appreciate how far they've come in 10 years.

That win in November still counts. And you can't ever forget how much harder ND has to work to get to a competitive level than top tier programs. It's easy to get great players who have to ZERO work academically and meet the bare minimum qualifications. Now, don't get me wrong, today was UNACCEPTABLE, but you have to appreciate how far they've come in 10 years.

I grew up watching Holtz teams kick ***

Then had to go through all the crap up to now

Are they better than 10 years ago?

Yes, and that is why i want to like BK

But like i said earlier, this shitting the bed in big games is getting real old, man..

I grew up watching Holtz teams kick ***

Then had to go through all the crap up to now

Are they better than 10 years ago?

Yes, and that is why i want to like BK

But like i said earlier, this shitting the bed in big games is getting real old, man..

Really old. I’m not a glutton for punishment. If crap keeps happening I usually ask myself why is it happening? I don’t think the heads at ND are at that point yet.

Does today count? Ugh. Just thought we finally turned the corner...

Yup. I didn't expect to win last night. I expected another hard fought close football game that I hoped the Irish would come out as the winner again. I DID NOT expect another typical ND let down. I thought they finally rounded that corner as well.