Student to Walk out of Pence Commencement

Oh you have to "tolerate" them. And "ladies" protective what? who are you? Who's we that are protecting me? Is this just yeah your right but I am just going to spout a bunch of sexist homophobic **** rant? Oh, and I served so I equals everyone in the military? Haha

Tolerate their way of life? Easy. Tolerate their perpetual campaign of demanding special treatment and calling anyone who stands up in its way as a homophobe? Nope.

Just making sure you know that one day our meaningful service members are going to grow tired of working their a$$es off just so that ingrateful hipster faggots can call their service into question.

And it's then and only then that the masses of this country are going to be reminded that their freedom to be self-serving idiots is preserved SOLELY by those very few service members. On any given day, there are only about 5% of the military who are engaged in any work that is actually preserving our way of life. The other 95% is just filler.

The service members we enlist today are weaker and weaker by the year. They cry about favoritism, having to work too hard, "disabilities", being offended by everything, and having to participate in the very thing they signed up for. They cannot and will not defend you---you better realize that. We are, as a nation, quickly becoming a paper tiger and everyone in the world seems to see it except our own citizens.

I represent the old generation. The ones who will actually die for you. The ones who believe in what theyre doing to such an extent that they realize our effort is bigger than ourselves. We love our country and way of life. It's rare and it's dying. And your trophy-touting, everyone is the same horse$hit is the reason it will die completely.

Im telling you that someday very soon people like you are going to appreciate freedom of speech a lot more when you arent protected by us anymore. It's going to happen. In our lifetime. The difference is that people like me are ready for it.

Good luck.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell ya boy to talk about free speech, while my internet is now be shared. Tell your boy about free speech while I get higher rates because my monopoly isp decided I am using too much data. Tell your main man when he promotes reporters being assaulted by politicians for doing their job. Yeah, I'll wait for 3 1/2 years AGAiN for free speech. I had it 1 year ago. Had nothing to do with you, I assure you.

Tell ya boy to talk about free speech, while my internet is now be shared. Tell your boy about free speech while I get higher rates because my monopoly isp decided I am using too much data. Tell your main man when he promotes reporters being assaulted by politicians for doing their job. Yeah, I'll wait for 3 1/2 years AGAiN for free speech. I had it 1 year ago. Had nothing to do with you, I assure you.

Who is my boy? If you're referring to Trump, you're telling the wrong person. Our entire political system is corrupt from start to finish regardless of who is in office. I couldn't care less.

Who is my boy? If you're referring to Trump, you're telling the wrong person. Our entire political system is corrupt from start to finish regardless of who is in office. I couldn't care less.

That's who you voted for. As bad as Hillary is she would not have allowed isp to have my data or limit my data. Have fun when Comcast is restricting your shot and charging up the ***. These were first priorities on the trump agenda apparently that Obama restricted. Oh wait, the actual terrible thing he got passed, the other **** is still waiting in the courts. He hasn't passed an actual piece of real garbage yet through the senate.

Edited by Jim2Dokes

That's who you voted for. As bad as Hillary is she would not have allowed isp to have my data or limit my data. Have fun when Comcast is restricting your shot and charging up the ***. These were first priorities on the trump agenda apparently that Obama restricted. Oh wait, the actual terrible thing he got passed, the other **** is still waiting in the courts. He hasn't passed an actual piece of real garbage yet through the senate.

Bwahahaha ok then.

Well Putin has an 86% approval as opposed to Trumps 36%. Clearly ones countries polls are wrong..... or both are rigged!!! ;:)

Bwahahaha ok then.

Yeah well, you have yet to explain your argument. Just "believe what you want" and bring up bs arguements. An Internet bully. Feel sorry for you. Go to breitbart, like I said they will agree with and love you. Lonely life, have you ever posted something positive on this board? Explains your life.