ND Women's Basketball 2015

Not, to surprising they got ousted. Muffet, had way to many problems this year with Departers and injuries. Though, Uconn won't lose this year. Just, wish Muffet would scream every now and then. One, thing I like about Geno, he doesn't put up with laziness.

Now BKTM is going after the Girls bball team.:laugh::laugh:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I just saw that Morgan Tuck won't be back for UConn. With the loss of Brianna Stewart, Moriah Jefferson and now Tuck they are no way near what they have been for the past 4 years. When the poll comes out next I say Baylor will be #1 and we will be #2. Baylor is mighty big as their center is 6' 7'' but we should be the better team after we get Young and Boley acclimated. UConn may not make the final 4.

UConn only has one recruit coming in and she is only 5' 6''. Sure wish Nelson would get a lot better as we need her size, but next year we could/should win it all.

I just saw that Morgan Tuck won't be back for UConn. With the loss of Brianna Stewart, Moriah Jefferson and now Tuck they are no way near what they have been for the past 4 years. When the poll comes out next I say Baylor will be #1 and we will be #2. Baylor is mighty big as their center is 6' 7'' but we should be the better team after we get Young and Boley acclimated. UConn may not make the final 4.

UConn only has one recruit coming in and she is only 5' 6''. Sure wish Nelson would get a lot better as we need her size, but next year we could/should win it all.

I think UCONN will still be #1 just because of the win streak. Though, ND is clear #2 watching Baylor play in the tourney, they don't scare me.

Hope you are right about Baylor. One publication I read said Baylor will be #1 next year. I was going to predict victory over UConn when they lost Stewart and Jefferson, but when you add Tuck I would actually bet money on it. I have been watching the two new recruits (Young and Boley) and I think we clearly beat UConn in recruiting this coming year and I would not trade Mabrey, Arike and Patberg for UConn's Samuelson. Remember, Mabrey was the mvp of the McDonald's All American game and Samuelson was in that game. Also, don't forget, that class was hurt when UConn had a player leave school. In fact, they have lost two players in the last 3 years. They have 4 McDonald's All American on their roster and we will have 8 next year. Get Ready!!!!!!

Hope you are right about Baylor. One publication I read said Baylor will be #1 next year. I was going to predict victory over UConn when they lost Stewart and Jefferson, but when you add Tuck I would actually bet money on it. I have been watching the two new recruits (Young and Boley) and I think we clearly beat UConn in recruiting this coming year and I would not trade Mabrey, Arike and Patberg for UConn's Samuelson. Remember, Mabrey was the mvp of the McDonald's All American game and Samuelson was in that game. Also, don't forget, that class was hurt when UConn had a player leave school. In fact, they have lost two players in the last 3 years. They have 4 McDonald's All American on their roster and we will have 8 next year. Get Ready!!!!!!

Baylor does get the chick from Texas. Tbh though Boley and Young were a lot better. I still think UCONN loses a decent amount of games this year. Then, again depends on their schedule.