ND Women's Basketball 2015

Its big monday tonight!

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">? <a href="

">@ndwbb</a> at Florida State<br>? Tucker Civic Center <br> 7 pm ET<br>? ESPN2<br>? PulseFM<br>? WatchND/ESPN3 <a href="https://t.co/eW9IhmkYlE">pic.twitter.com/eW9IhmkYlE</a></p>— NOTRE DAME WBB (@ndwbb) <a href="
/status/701783103954620416">February 22, 2016</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ho hum!! We won the ACC regular conference title again with an undefeated record. Can't wait to watch the girls this Friday at 2 p.m. Eastern time as they defend their tournament championship. We should get Westbeld back. Let's win this thing.

Ho hum!! We won the ACC regular conference title again with an undefeated record. Can't wait to watch the girls this Friday at 2 p.m. Eastern time as they defend their tournament championship. We should get Westbeld back. Let's win this thing.

Haven't heard much on the Westbeld front, she sprained her ankle pretty bad.

Well, obviously Kat is fine, scoring better than Turner at times.

I had been waiting for Kat to start taking that shot just inside the free throw line. It was like money against Syracuse. She is so key to how good we can be. I want her to hunt her shot more. If she is open then take that 10 footer, if not, drive. She should average 15 a game.

I had been waiting for Kat to start taking that shot just inside the free throw line. It was like money against Syracuse. She is so key to how good we can be. I want her to hunt her shot more. If she is open then take that 10 footer, if not, drive. She should average 15 a game.

Well, hard to score a lot when Muffet doesn't play here a lot.

Well, hard to score a lot when Muffet doesn't play here a lot.

The only time she didn't play a lot is when she was injured or when she decided not to box out or play defense. She's back & healthy, playing defense and boxing out, and is being more assertive in her 'middle of the zone' role. She didn't shoot that shot all the time before either. Now, it's almost automatic. She looks for Bri, if Bri's not open, she shoots it. Puts pressure on the defense to have to front Bri and then we'll start seeing shot fakes with nice lob passes over the top to Bri. Key phrase being 'nice lob passes'. Sometimes the ladies can throw some wild crap down there, expecting Turner to be Spiderman or something. But Muffet played Kat starter minutes before her injury and is playing her starting minutes now. It's up to Kat to deserve those minutes. Keep playing defense and boxing out, and keep hitting the midrange elbow jumper and she'll continue to play.

• 2 weeks later...

Anybody watch the girls game last night? Great game, but I wanted to see if anyone watched and caught the euphemisms the female announcer kept using.

It might be just because she is female and not a 40 year old with a Beavis and Butthead mentality, but she said the following and my wife and I were cracking up..

She really rubbed one out there.

That was some great back door action there.

Too juvenile?

Anybody watch the girls game last night? Great game, but I wanted to see if anyone watched and caught the euphemisms the female announcer kept using.

It might be just because she is female and not a 40 year old with a Beavis and Butthead mentality, but she said the following and my wife and I were cracking up..

She really rubbed one out there.

That was some great back door action there.

Too juvenile?

I forget who was announcing, but I've heard her enough it doesn't make me giggle. Tho, I was more concerned how bad ND was playing early on. Hell, 2 point game late 3rd qtr. Thankfully, didn't matter and Cable stepped up. I still think Turner is playing with her injury, she just struggles at times rebounding.

Really surprising loss by the girls....definitely one of those days....everything was just going right for stanford. Really too bad too because their whole side of the bracket has fallen apart and it should have been an easy path to the title game.

Really surprising loss by the girls....definitely one of those days....everything was just going right for stanford. Really too bad too because their whole side of the bracket has fallen apart and it should have been an easy path to the title game.

Exactly, Washington will win next game, I doubt Stanford does that 2 in a row.

Kind of a surprise to see WBB eliminated already, I thought everything was shaping up nicely for them. Bad time to have one of your worst games of the season. Nice comeback attempt it was just too little, too late.

If either team would falter down the stretch, I would have thought it would be the men considering how inconsistent they've been. Go figure. Who knows, maybe Brey's boys catch lightning in a bottle this year.

Kind of a surprise to see WBB eliminated already, I thought everything was shaping up nicely for them. Bad time to have one of your worst games of the season. Nice comeback attempt it was just too little, too late.

If either team would falter down the stretch, I would have thought it would be the men considering how inconsistent they've been. Go figure. Who knows, maybe Brey's boys catch lightning in a bottle this year.

Not, to surprising they got ousted. Muffet, had way to many problems this year with Departers and injuries. Though, Uconn won't lose this year. Just, wish Muffet would scream every now and then. One, thing I like about Geno, he doesn't put up with laziness.