ND Basketball 2015 Season Thread

Just got to watch the game. Actually taped it and stayed away from reading any sports for the day....Very impressive win from start to finish. I'm glad to see Beachem playing well! I have to say this team is looking a lot better than I thought they would at this point and time.

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Definitely the Jackson/Vasturia show on the offensive end. I do have to say seeing Beech have that athletic drive to the hoop makes me wonder why the heck he doesn't take it to the hoop more. Either way, great win and I am amazed how well this team is playing right now.

Nice to see us on the other end of these from the beginning of the year, Jackson is playing amazing for us lately.

Team is working itself into a really good seeding for the tournament... they should be ranked this week and has a very impressive resume that we're only adding too.

GO IRISH!!!

Currently sitting as a 5 seed according to ESPN. I think ending the season somewhere in the 4-6 range is pretty likely, but the team really good get up to a 3 if they won out in the regular season and got a couple nice wins in the ACC tourney. Hell, why not just win the ACC tournament again?

Last night was big for ND's chances at winning the regular season ACC title, even if the ACC doesn't award a regular season title. We hold the tiebreaker over everybody but Miami and Virginia in the top-7 and get another chance at Miami at home in a couple weeks. ND also has a very easy remaining schedule, while the other teams in front of us all have multiple games against eachother. At the very least the goal should be to get a double bye going into the ACC, and that seems really doable. Just gotta keep on winning!

Last night was big for ND's chances at winning the regular season ACC title, even if the ACC doesn't award a regular season title. We hold the tiebreaker over everybody but Miami and Virginia in the top-7 and get another chance at Miami at home in a couple weeks. ND also has a very easy remaining schedule, while the other teams in front of us all have multiple games against eachother. At the very least the goal should be to get a double bye going into the ACC, and that seems really doable. Just gotta keep on winning!

They have had a good bit of play. The team is in form

Pretty bad game all around. That first half was pitiful. I wonder what the heck they did with their week off...

Second half they did a nice job coming back. Too bad the refs were freakin' horrid and Brey didn't manage his timeouts well. Annoying game.

Perspective: ND was 3-1 against Duke, UNC, Louisville, and GT. Nobody thought they'd fare that well. Yes, tonight was a kick in the nuts, and Brey deserves some crap for not having a TO for DJ to use, but they can learn from it. And let's be honest. Who really wants ND to enter the ACC tournament with two games off? We all know how bad they play with time off. See tonight's first half as evidence...