ND Basketball 2015 Season Thread

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beachem looked good last night. If he has the pull up jump shot he can be very good on offense.

Team has the most depth of any ND team I've seen. Farrell is a good back up PG, Geben looks improved, the freshmen look good, and then Torres is the off the bench.

What do you guys think of the teams chances of being special are?

A lot for me depends on the development of Auguste. If he plays like he did late in the tournament the team has a true force down low. I think Beachem is due for a breakout year, and the freshmen should contribute. Team has the most depth they've ever had under Brey.

Jackson, Vasturia, Beachem, Colson, Auguste is a really good starting 5. Two stud freshmen, Farrell, Geben, and Torres off the bench is really solid as well. I don't expect much from Burgett and I think Burns is a RS.

Good news is that next year's freshmen should contribute early as well, especially if they are able to add one of the stud big men.

How did the freshmen look? I think Ryan might have had 10 points if I remember that correctly?

Ryan was the only one to see significant time. Pflueger saw some garbage time and that's about it. Brey announced Burns will RS.

Ryan can definitely shoot the ball. Has one of the nicest strokes I've ever seen. He also showed some hustle on the glass and has one offensive rebound that was a really nice play.

I caught some of the game on espn3. Was Milwaukee any good? They looked good. I'm hoping that was the case and we beat a good team.

Well the game wasn't as close as the score so I'm not even worried about the final score. Milwaukee shot an insane 67% 14-21 from 3. They do that, they can hang with most in the country.

Watched a bit of the last game, hard to gauge how they look vs weaker comp but I thought they played very good. We move the ball well and we shoot the three very good which is usual for a brey team.

Difference is I think this is Breys deepest team, we have about 5-7 guys we can take off the bench if need be. Also Jackson/Auguste are the best one two punch we've had since I started following around 2005 imo they are studs!

Watched a bit of the last game, hard to gauge how they look vs weaker comp but I thought they played very good. We move the ball well and we shoot the three very good which is usual for a brey team.

Difference is I think this is Breys deepest team, we have about 5-7 guys we can take off the bench if need be. Also Jackson/Auguste are the best one two punch we've had since I started following around 2005 imo they are studs!

This team has many more guys it can rely upon which will be huge going forward. Last year, if PC or Grant had an off game it was hard to win (albeit they rarely had off games). This year, I don't see Jackson having many off games, but Beachem, Vasturia, Auguste, Colson, and Ryan are all more than capable of picking up slack and having big games.