ND Basketball 2015 Season Thread

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since we are at half...I feel this a good time to bring this up. Even with the struggles this year to a certain extent I'm excited for the future. I've heard really good things about Elijah Burns, so I think he can step into the rotation next year and fill in for Auguste. Although Ryan has struggled with his shot this year...the potential is very visible. I see him being a star down the road. The experience Rexy is getting will only help him as well. He looks to be an elite defender at his position and his offense will continue to improve. Add that to the return of Colson, Beachem, and Vasturia and next year's team has a chance to be really good.

Maybe Jackson returns? But if not, we have another stud PG coming in in TJ Gibbs. I also think Mooney could see time as a freshman. He's been dominating elite competition this year in tournaments.

Don't know how guys like Geben, Torres, or Farrell will fit into the rotation, but maybe one breaks out and gives us someone reliable (best guess would be Geben out of those 3). Farrell and Torres are kinda are who they are at this point. Any thoughts?

Since we are at half...I feel this a good time to bring this up. Even with the struggles this year to a certain extent I'm excited for the future. I've heard really good things about Elijah Burns, so I think he can step into the rotation next year and fill in for Auguste. Although Ryan has struggled with his shot this year...the potential is very visible. I see him being a star down the road. The experience Rexy is getting will only help him as well. He looks to be an elite defender at his position and his offense will continue to improve. Add that to the return of Colson, Beachem, and Vasturia and next year's team has a chance to be really good.

Maybe Jackson returns? But if not, we have another stud PG coming in in TJ Gibbs. I also think Mooney could see time as a freshman. He's been dominating elite competition this year in tournaments.

Don't know how guys like Geben, Torres, or Farrell will fit into the rotation, but maybe one breaks out and gives us someone reliable (best guess would be Geben out of those 3). Farrell and Torres are kinda are who they are at this point. Any thoughts?

Jackson would be foolish not to return. Right now he's a late 1st Round Pick, could be a Lottery pick if he waits a year.

I think Jackson returns, a mock draft I saw had him at 22. Also, kid seems pretty smart, and maybe a degree is more important. The Canadian could be the dark horse of the class.

Edited by BrianKellyTheMan

How, am I being sarcastic? The, 3 point shooting has been awful. Normally, at home 3's are no problem. Also, if the 3's don't fall, usually ND doesn't stand a chance.

Where you at? You didn't have a problem kicking them when they were down? Typical b1tch move.