ND Basketball 2015 Season Thread

Again, you have a huge problem, when it comes to reading. 3 threes fall, totally different game now.

No, I don't. "Lol"ing at their poor start and your general posting history says everything there is to know about you.

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, I don't. "Lol"ing at their poor start and your general posting history says everything there is to know about you.

Again, I haven't said anything negitive, just pointing out what I see. 3s weren't going down, NCs defense was on point, but said there's tons of time left. Look, now it's been the total opposite in the 2nd half.

Again, I haven't said anything negitive, just pointing out what I see. 3s weren't going down, NCs defense was on point, but said there's tons of time left. Look, now it's been the total opposite in the 2nd half.

My fckin azz.

NC hasn't played particularly great D at all. ND only has 2 TOs, they just weren't hitting open shots. NC can't stay in front of anybody, which has led to us shooting so many free throws. If either team had any interest in defensive rebounding this would be a different game.

NC hasn't played particularly great D at all. ND only has 2 TOs, they just weren't hitting open shots. NC can't stay in front of anybody, which has led to us shooting so many free throws. If either team had any interest in defensive rebounding this would be a different game.

First, half their size was the difference. ND, obviously are using screens, and 1-1 the advantage.

Well ND has beaten 2 current top 5 teams. That is pretty impressive and should bode well if they end up on the bubble.

Great win, I f-ing love beating this ACC powers. ND has beaten Duke and UNC each of the last 2 years and I LOVE IT!

I think Jackson returns, a mock draft I saw had him at 22. Also, kid seems pretty smart, and maybe a degree is more important. The Canadian could be the dark horse of the class.

I really like Djogo...maybe doesn't play next year, but I see him being a very good D1 basketball player in time. When I pointed Gibbs and Mooney I was just talking about next season's impact...but who knows.

As for Jackson...I believe Brey when he says DJ is 50-50, but a ton of mocks have also had him 11-15. If he's getting lottery grades he can definitely be gone. I hope he returns and leads this team to another special season. Team definitely has the potential next year to make a run like they did last season.

ND really was just tougher. I can't remember an ND team that fought that hard on the offensive glass, especially against a much bigger team. ND had their own struggles boxing out on the defensive end, but that is UNC's strength and we essentially beat them at their own game. They hit twice as many 3s as ND did, at a much higher percentage and ND still found a way to win. Didn't turn the ball over, spread them out and made their bigs have to attempt to stay in front of ND's normal lineup.

Brey outcoached the F out of Roy Williams.

Also can we talk about the fact that ND's PG had 4 offensive rebounds... that's unreal.

I really like Djogo...maybe doesn't play next year, but I see him being a very good D1 basketball player in time. When I pointed Gibbs and Mooney I was just talking about next season's impact...but who knows.

As for Jackson...I believe Brey when he says DJ is 50-50, but a ton of mocks have also had him 11-15. If he's getting lottery grades he can definitely be gone. I hope he returns and leads this team to another special season. Team definitely has the potential next year to make a run like they did last season.

Mooney, will have to play IMO. Losing, ZA not sure we could out rebound solid ranked teams.

I stopped watching when UNC was up big in the first half to play some Madden and then saw we had a game going with about 12 minutes left.

Auguste was huge tonight, if this team wants to make a run they need him to take over games like that (minus the free throws). I really like Pfleuger coming off the bench and Jackson was Jackson.

I really like what I'm seeing from Colson, he's kind of playing that Connaughton role. Not quite the shooter Pat was but he's great driving the lane and on the boards.

Vasturia has been playing awful this year, he was sinking everything last year but just goes cold everytime I watch. He makes bad decisions when he drives to the rim and almost never makes them, and his 3 balls are way off too.

Schedule looks tough. Are we in with 3 more wins or do we need 4? we have some impressive wins but I assume the quality of wins we get down the stretch will determine our seed.