Malaysian Flight

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The fact that a large civilian passenger airline wasn't off the table to these lunatics is terrifying.

ย 

What will be even more terrifying is the "proportionate response" to this act. Some military target it BFE. One of these day's we'll respond with a disproportionate response.

Horrible story. It looks like it was pro Russian separatists.

ย 

KIEV, Ukraine โ€” As news broke of Malaysia Airlines Flight 17 being downed in eastern Ukraine, the separatistโ€™s shadowy commander with a pencil mustache issued a dark warning on social media.

ย 

Through his VK.com account, Russiaโ€™s version of Facebook, the self-proclaimed defense minister of the Donetsk Peopleโ€™s Republic, Igor Girkin โ€” who goes by the nom de guerre Igor Strelkov โ€” boasted about shooting down a plane.

ย 

"We did warn you โ€” do not fly in our sky," he wrote.

ย 

Thinking it was a Ukrainian transport plane, Strelkov added that โ€œa plane has just been downed somewhere around Torez, it lays there behind the 'Progress' mine,โ€ referring to the mining town of some 80,000 people.

ย 

โ€œAnd here is the video proving another 'bird' falling down,โ€ he continued. โ€œThe bird went down behind a slagheap, not in a residential district. So no peaceful people were injured,โ€ Strelkov wrote, adding that there is also information about a Ukrainian military plane shot down.

ย 

However, Strelkov deleted the post when he found out it was actually a commercial jetliner carrying 295 innocent people โ€” not a military aircraft.

Horrible story. It looks like it was pro Russian separatists.

ย 

KIEV, Ukraine โ€” As news broke of Malaysia Airlines Flight 17 being downed in eastern Ukraine, the separatistโ€™s shadowy commander with a pencil mustache issued a dark warning on social media.

ย 

Through his VK.com account, Russiaโ€™s version of Facebook, the self-proclaimed defense minister of the Donetsk Peopleโ€™s Republic, Igor Girkin โ€” who goes by the nom de guerre Igor Strelkov โ€” boasted about shooting down a plane.

ย 

"We did warn you โ€” do not fly in our sky," he wrote.

ย 

Thinking it was a Ukrainian transport plane, Strelkov added that โ€œa plane has just been downed somewhere around Torez, it lays there behind the 'Progress' mine,โ€ referring to the mining town of some 80,000 people.

ย 

โ€œAnd here is the video proving another 'bird' falling down,โ€ he continued. โ€œThe bird went down behind a slagheap, not in a residential district. So no peaceful people were injured,โ€ Strelkov wrote, adding that there is also information about a Ukrainian military plane shot down.

ย 

However, Strelkov deleted the post when he found out it was actually a commercial jetliner carrying 295 innocent people โ€” not a military aircraft.

ย 

I read that earlier too. Those *******s should be ashamed of themselves. I am sickened by Russia trying to put a favorable spin on this to try to hurt Ukraine. We should have done what Patton wanted to do at the end of ww2.

"Hey! Let's keep flying over a war zone!"

ย 

"Hey! There's something flying in the air. Let's shoot it down with the big a$$ missiles Russia gave us!"

ย 

I have come to the decision that people from other countries are idiots! Except Jamaicans, Jamaicans are too stoned to care which I can appreciate.

We did the same thing to an Iranian flight back in the day.... not saying it is right just making the point **** happens in war zones... i don't understand why a commercial flight was flying over a war zone, that's just asking for trouble.

It seems the pro Russian separatist have recovered the black box according to one news analyst. The Ukrainians grudging allowed them to retrieve the box, unclear as to why. Expect Putin to put major spin on this horrendous episode.

ย 

Per international law those black boxes should go Ukraine, at least that is my understanding. I'm sure they will be to "damaged" to get anything off of them.

"Hey! Let's keep flying over a war zone!"

ย 

"Hey! There's something flying in the air. Let's shoot it down with the big a$$ missiles Russia gave us!"

ย 

I have come to the decision that people from other countries are idiots! Except Jamaicans, Jamaicans are too stoned to care which I can appreciate.

ย 

The logic of this is epic.

It seems the pro Russian separatist have recovered the black box according to one news analyst. The Ukrainians grudging allowed them to retrieve the box, unclear as to why. Expect Putin to put major spin on this horrendous episode.

ย 

The US gov would put the same spin. Seems like TWA flight 800 is more than just conspiracy theory given all the first hand accounts.

The US gov would put the same spin. Seems like TWA flight 800 is more than just conspiracy theory given all the first hand accounts.

ย 

Well that's an eighteen year reach back, the NTSB had a 4 YEAR extension investigation still unsettled as to the cause. So make your point.

Read that one unfortunate woman lost her husband in the Malaysian flight missing in the Indian Ocean, and also lost a step-daughter on this flight shot down over Ukraine. Now that is rotten luck.:(

ย 

That sounds too coincidental. Anyone check the value of their life insurance policies? She may be a suspect.

It was 41 degrees celcius, 105 Fahrenheit yesterday...decomposition is going to be very fast...

ย 

I'm curious to see in any future reports if they discovered broken bones without any bruising amongst the deceased or any post-mortem injuries not related to accident. That would add more credence to this conspiracy that some of the bodies if not all were dead before the missile strike.

Remember that with United 93 crash the body parts were found within a 70 acre area and that only 1,500 pieces totaling 600 lbs or 8% of the total were ever found. The rest were assumed consumed in the crash. So I highly doubt anyone can say any bodies were drained of blood or really examine bruising.

ย 

Granted a crash at high acceleration may be different than a shot down plane but still...