Malaysian Flight

Well that's an eighteen year reach back, the NTSB had a 4 YEAR extension investigation still unsettled as to the cause. So make your point.

My point is that its eerily similar. I'm not a conspiracy theorist but many first hand accounts for TWA800 saw a projectile travel up and hit the plane before mid-air explosion and crash. Then the government / investigators told them thats not what they saw and to change their story. Investigation had some flaws/errors too so sounds like a cover up / spin story. Which is what Putin will do and should do with this Malaysian flight if pro-russian rebels are responsible. Its just what every gov does...

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm curious to see in any future reports if they discovered broken bones without any bruising amongst the deceased or any post-mortem injuries not related to accident. That would add more credence to this conspiracy that some of the bodies if not all were dead before the missile strike.

Well as long as the Pro-Ruskie folks control the scene of the crash and refuse to divulge evidence or even allow investigators in the area of it, nothing is going to be determined. I'm waiting for someone to say a damn UFO crashed into it at this point, because it'll have as much credence as all the other BS out there.

The whole practice of militaries locking onto public air-traffic with guided missile systems to practice air defense drills could probably be rethought and possibly improved on. Not saying this happened here, but it was mentioned in an article I read on AOL as possibly being an "oops" due to an itchy finger. I've also read that the Russian missile system reportedly used is quite complicated and would require Russian skilled gunners and not "separatists" to fire accurately. Starting to wonder if there's even a difference between the two.

Remember that with United 93 crash the body parts were found within a 70 acre area and that only 1,500 pieces totaling 600 lbs or 8% of the total were ever found. The rest were assumed consumed in the crash. So I highly doubt anyone can say any bodies were drained of blood or really examine bruising.

Granted a crash at high acceleration may be different than a shot down plane but still...

An airplane filled with fuel hit by a missile is going to have a greater amount of damage...

Bodies were found everywhere in this instance. They're trying to figure out a place big enough to cold-store all of them is the latest report, due to decomposition taking place at an accelerated pace with the high heat. Several of the first responders to the scene were coal miners who said they were alarmed with the way the bodies looked after the explosive ground impact which was captured on film. Insinuating that they didn't look like they were recently "full of life." I actually think the missile strike at such a high altitude could have effected the way the deceased looked but I'm just speculating.

Bodies were found everywhere in this instance. They're trying to figure out a place big enough to cold-store all of them is the latest report, due to decomposition taking place at an accelerated pace with the high heat. Several of the first responders to the scene were coal miners who said they were alarmed with the way the bodies looked after the explosive ground impact which was captured on film. Insinuating that they didn't look like they were recently "full of life." I actually think the missile strike at such a high altitude could have effected the way the deceased looked but I'm just speculating.

I don't understand how there are bodies found after a plane is shot at 33,000 feet by a missile and then crashes to the ground. The pictures of the plane debris are totally destroyed and in pieces yet a human body remains intact? Body parts sure but i doubt whole bodies are intact.

I don't understand how there are bodies found after a plane is shot at 33,000 feet by a missile and then crashes to the ground. The pictures of the plane debris are totally destroyed and in pieces yet a human body remains intact? Body parts sure but i doubt whole bodies are intact.

I'm just going by several articles that say that "bodies were littered everywhere" and that they were "decomposing from being out in hot Ukrain sun" for days. I've also read that they've found parts as well.

I get your confusion regarding how this could be. But I also wonder how half of the plane's fuselage made it all the way to the ground and then exploded on contact as seen on film. It's as if the missile split the plane in two without incinerating completely, leaving the rest to fall to the ground and then explode. It's probably possible that if this did indeed happen, and I'm purely speculating here, that passengers who remained intact after the missile strike, might have been torn from their seats and scattered throughout the terrain before the plane made impact with the ground and then exploded.

I have no idea, obviously, and this sounds incredible, but when multiple reports state that bodies are being "mishandled/disrespected" by pro-Russia separatists and that the bodies were decomposing--just seems as though bodies may have been recovered despite how incredible that seems to us.

Or maybe this is just something lost in translation? Could be several factors I guess. The information is probably going to change daily given the sensitivity of all of this. The whole thing is really tragic though and the direction of the future 'investigation' is not probably not going to answer much of this.

Here's a recent follow-up article discussing John Kerry's statement to the press condemning Russia's role in the attack. Just another report which states that over 200 bodies have been recovered so far and stacked into refrigerated box cars, as well as body parts.

http://www.aol.com/article/2014/07/20/rebels-take-full-control-of-mh17-plane-crash-bodies/20934008/?icid=maing-grid7|main5|dl3|sec1_lnk3%26pLid%3D504263

This is where a squadron of drones flown by us and let the Ukraine soldier push the fire button would be nice. Clean those dogs out and get to the plane and the. Deny that our guys flew them.

Amen..... They would do the same. Putin is a scum bag!