The last word thread

Quick, get the last word in and then lock this F'n thread too. P A T H E T I C. Only a COWARD who is afraid of a real discussion would take such sissy measures. News flash Speed. Not everybody agrees with you or your ideas. Do I deserve being banned for this opinion? Hoosier finally puts up a reasonable, well spoken response after he had time to consider the conversation, I attempt to praise him for it but the thread is locked. Hoosier, if you get time to read this thread before it is locked, I respect your response in the other thread. Thank you.

Edited by indyirishdad

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

your last words were "thank you"

just pointing out in case you were looking for some "bang" to go out on.

It wasn't my last word I was referring to. It was the moderator who got the last word in and locked a thread. Ironically, he's a cop and the posters were discussing cops who abuse their power. :razz:

That just shows where your mind is. In your mind, I locked the thread because of cop bashing which could not be farther from the truth. Try and get this,,,, What if I told you,,,, I locked it because the thread had gone completely off topic. I could not care less if you want to bash cops. I do not care. Go ahead, have at it. In fact I'll let YOU have the last word BUT it won't be in "Recruiting". Have a nice day. :grin:

Edited by SpeedsterX

That just shows where your mind is. In your mind, I locked the thread because of cop bashing which could not be farther from the truth. Try and get this,,,, What if I told you,,,, I locked it because the thread had gone completely off topic. I could not care less if you want to bash cops. I do not care. Go ahead, have at it. In fact I'll let YOU have the last word BUT it won't be in "Recruiting". Have a nice day. :grin:

Who said I don't like cops? I love you man. :drunk: You're still a sissy though.

Sissy is by far not the worst thing that I've been called,,, even today. lol

Nonono. All of those upstanding citizens you interact with on a daily basis. I would never think of them calling you names.

indyirishdad, if you really think you can retort anything I said, then by all means, send me a PM.

This rings hollow. There have been many threads on this board that have gone completely off topic...and did not get closed. This one was actually still somewhat on topic. Plus, just like when you locked echo out, you added your own two cents then closed the thread. Weak.