ND Basketball...

ND is going to get pounded in the ACC this year. Yikes. Sherman can't guard anyone and there's no leader out there willing this team to do anything. Watching this North Dakota St. team dismantle ND's offense and defense. Cripes.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This team is not good. Is ND ever gonna get a center that can actually move and jump. These slow non jumping giants we get is tiresome. Why did they go to the ACC. This team will be an embarrassment. They are a pain to watch. If your gonna play the three ball then recruit shooters cause ours are horrible. In the words of Charles Barkley..."thats just turrible"

In addition to Sherman not being able to guard anyone their bench is TERRIBLE!!

Burgett, Knight, Velstrio...or whoever that was.....seriously they are an absolute MESS! Yes, watching them play in the ACC is going to be hard. They may be lucky to make the NIT this year.:-x

Throughout the game, not only did Sherman and Knight get bullied by NDState's 6'8" post man, but their guards drove to the basket and didn't get one hard foul. Meanwhile, early in the game Atkins drove and NDSate's big man knocked him on his ***.

Guess what, ND decided to heave a bunch of 3's.

I have never seen a softer ND basketball team in my life.

Brey should have been fired 4 years ago imo. But as I've stated before, I really don't think ND cares about basketball at all. And the play of the team reflects the overall apathy. They play like bunch of pu$$ies.

Throughout the game, not only did Sherman and Knight get bullied by NDState's 6'8" post man, but their guards drove to the basket and didn't get one hard foul. Meanwhile, early in the game Atkins drove and NDSate's big man knocked him on his ***.

Guess what, ND decided to heave a bunch of 3's.

I have never seen a softer ND basketball team in my life.

Brey should have been fired 4 years ago imo. But as I've stated before, I really don't think ND cares about basketball at all. And the play of the team reflects the overall apathy. They play like bunch of pu$$ies.

they really do......someone please call bill laimbeer........:-P