ND Women tourney

I agree UCONN will win it will either be by a lot (20 or more) or again close. Beating a team 4 times in a row is quite impressive if they do win. Like a top thing overall for the year on ESPN for any sport.

So it's going to be a blowout or close? ;)

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stewart they ugly chick...hillarious...I say the same thing. That girl is really hideous! You gotta keep the faith. Senior Leadership via Sky will be the difference just like it was the other three victories for the Irish.

9:00ish stinkin' start on a Sunday night doesn't cut it though. I'm going to have to DVR the stupid game and watch it later Monday.

I think its going to be a blowout over 20, Stewart the ugly chick and Jefferson both Freshman have been playing a lot better than when they played us last. I just don't see this being a 5-15 point game.

Hey! Watch what you say about my girlfriend! ;)

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb291/SpeedsterX/628x471_zpsad66f03b.jpg

very defensive game so far. UConn turning it over, ND getting shots blocked 10-10 in the first 10 minutes. Madison Cable making a difference, 16-14 Lady Irish starting to get comfortable.. 24-23 Irish at the 1st half 4 minute, Achonwa getting some points at the line and off the glass, in the paint. Run by Uconn 32-26

Edited by FaithInIrishForever

Like I said either a 1 point game or 20 and I was correct. Ugly duckling was great and wont be the same next year when we bring in a few taller girls to stop that. Diggins was amazing but just wasn't great in big games 0-3. Hopefully McBride or Llyod can figure out how to play the point or were in for some trouble next year. I'm just hoping some of our bench players transfer because they wont get much playing time next few years.

Too bad. I would had liked to have seen Skylar win a NC. There's no question that the ratings will take a drop without her being in the NC game. She single handely made people watch women's bball during the last 4 yrs. She will be missed by the Irish.

Really too bad for the women. Between already beating them 3 times, and Uconn playing the best it has all year, they were doomed....and it showed. Uconn looked comfortable and relaxed from the get go and the Irish looked tight. It would be nice to see Louisville take Uconn down but probably not much of a chance.