ND Women tourney

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are you thinking with the women Okie? I think they get to the final four, but trying to beat Uconn for the 4th time this year concerns me. I really think ND earned the right to have Stanford on their side as the other #1.

What are you thinking with the women Okie? I think they get to the final four, but trying to beat Uconn for the 4th time this year concerns me. I really think ND earned the right to have Stanford on their side as the other #1.

I try not to think too far ahead. I really really want to play Oklahoma State in round three. The star for OSU is a girl named Toni Young and she went off for over 20 points today. We have her picture in the Notre Dame shrine because she is friends with my daughter's old high school friends. We have a little section for Oklahoma State, a small section for OU (because my daughter is in the OU band) and 4 walls of Notre Dame pics and memorabilia.

We won. We looked good. They cut away from the game here in Oklahoma to show Stanford and Tulsa. Of course we were for Tulsa, but I didn't seem most ot the second half. Survive and advance. That is all that matters. It's too late to try and get better. Hopefully Stanford can knock off Baylor. It's going to be fun. My daughter is with the team in the band, staying at the Marriot and having fun. Who's next??

Ya, I need to set the DVR. I expect them to move on pretty easily too. Obviously looking too far ahead, but what do you think about beating Uconn for fourth time this year Okie? Honestly, I just can't see it. Hopefully I'm wrong because I would like to see the Irish get another shot at she-man.

Ya, I need to set the DVR. I expect them to move on pretty easily too. Obviously looking too far ahead, but what do you think about beating Uconn for fourth time this year Okie? Honestly, I just can't see it. Hopefully I'm wrong because I would like to see the Irish get another shot at she-man.

Of course we could beat them again if we don't have to play the refs. Sometimes the refs like to take Achonwa out of the game with ticky tack fouls. Skylar really wants this. I know we should win the next two, but then it gets crazy hard~~~but not impossible!!

Kansas should be easier than Iowa just because they upset two teams. If they play UCONN a 4th time I doubt we win unless everyone contributes Gino is way to good of a coach to lose again and again. Hes had 2 bad years against Muffet and pretty much have always dominated her every year.

That last game I thought they had us. McBride hits a three when they should have fouled her before the shot. It seemed like to me God just wanted us to win. Maybe he still does!

I watched the game against Iowa the other night. I know these girls are good and I hope they run the tourney because I love ND. That said, girls BB is absolutely BRUTAL to watch. It was downright uncoordinated a lot of the time. There is absolutely NO post play and I swear if I see one more air ball three point attempt....

I watched the game against Iowa the other night. I know these girls are good and I hope they run the tourney because I love ND. That said, girls BB is absolutely BRUTAL to watch. It was downright uncoordinated a lot of the time. There is absolutely NO post play and I swear if I see one more air ball three point attempt....

I agree domeanddomer...it is tough to watch sometimes. With that being said, there were times that the ball movement from ND was a thing of beauty.

I definitely watched the game BKTM. I was agreeing with him that the girls can be hard to watch at times between slopiness, missed layups, the overall athleticism. All in all though, this ND team is pretty impressive.