ResLife To Players: We Just Want To Help You

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And so you should...it's part of going to college IMHO. The issue at stake is that you lose the ability to bitch and whine when you get caught. It's a calculated risk.

thats legit but making kids write letters about how terrible they are is just demeaning. Just give the kid some community service and be done with it

students to reslife: u can punish us all u want, were still going to drink, its college

Oh my god! You mean kids that are underage at ND are drinking? Whats next...... CONSENSUAL SEX... No wonder we are not winning football games. This kind of stuff goes on at other Universities but I never thought it would happen at ND !!!!

Guest SirJohn

My friend a DUI is no shit. I have had one on my record in the deep past.

If you want a disgusting smashed balonga sandwich, vomit in the fountain drink for water, sleep on a steel bed, toilet unspeakable, or the floor worried you wallet would be stolen, let out at 3 am on a frozen night you don't have the coat for, required to show up at 9 am that day for court. Be my guest.

It surely is no "I'll drink to that" my friend.

I love funny drunk jokes but this get's into what it really is if you harmed no one.

thats legit but making kids write letters about how terrible they are is just demeaning. Just give the kid some community service and be done with it

No no :nono: I say he not only writes a letter but has to read it to the student body at the first pep rally followed by pulling his pants down while singing Milkshake! :eyebrows:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jrBRksj1V0

lol

If you want a disgusting smashed balonga sandwich, vomit in the fountain drink for water, sleep on a steel bed, toilet unspeakable, or the floor worried you wallet would be stolen, let out at 3 am on a frozen night you don't have the coat for, required to show up at 9 am that day for court. Be my guest.

I love funny drunk jokes but this get's into what it really is if you harmed no one.

1. There would be less DUIs if they allowed the students to drink more freely on campus.

2. The DUI blood alcohol level in every state in the US is absurd. Its become a matter of 'wrong place at the wrong time' crime.

1. There would be less DUIs if they allowed the students to drink more freely on campus.

2. The DUI blood alcohol level in every state in the US is absurd. Its become a matter of 'wrong place at the wrong time' crime.

It's absurd that people are allowed to drive while impaired by any amount. How much blood alcohol does it take to become absurd? I ask as someone who lost a loved one to a drunk driver. Curious to know, if someone driving under the influence killed someone you love, would you be okay with it so long as their BAC was "only" .08 % or lower ???

For the record I have no problem with college kids drinking, but when they get into a vehicle the rules change. Do what you want in your home, or the home of your friends. Go out and drive around drunk, and I will sincerely hope that the only person you kill is yourself.

It's absurd that people are allowed to drive while impaired by any amount. How much blood alcohol does it take to become absurd? I ask as someone who lost a loved one to a drunk driver. Curious to know, if someone driving under the influence killed someone you love, would you be okay with it so long as their BAC was "only" .08 % or lower ???

For the record I have no problem with college kids drinking, but when they get into a vehicle the rules change. Do what you want in your home, or the home of your friends. Go out and drive around drunk, and I will sincerely hope that the only person you kill is yourself.

:amen:.......weiner weiner..............

Easy 'ol bear! He was agreeing with you when he said "I'll drink to that".

He was backing your sentiments and agreeing with you. :grin:

And BTW, Who in the hell was talking about drinking and driving? This thread was talking about college students drinking but noone said anything about driving.

Edited by SpeedsterX

And BTW, Who in the hell was talking about drinking and driving? This thread was talking about college students drinking but noone said anything about driving.

To get the thread back on track. (Not sure how to do that when the original post was nothing more than "ResLife to players, We just want to help you") but what I think most of us would agree is to let the punishment fit the crime. Don't suspend a kid for having a couple beers if all he was doing was stumbling around a bit.