ResLife To Players: We Just Want To Help You

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's absurd that people are allowed to drive while impaired by any amount. How much blood alcohol does it take to become absurd? I ask as someone who lost a loved one to a drunk driver. Curious to know, if someone driving under the influence killed someone you love, would you be okay with it so long as their BAC was "only" .08 % or lower ???

For the record I have no problem with college kids drinking, but when they get into a vehicle the rules change. Do what you want in your home, or the home of your friends. Go out and drive around drunk, and I will sincerely hope that the only person you kill is yourself.

The reason most people thing the .08 is absurd is typically the fact that said person may handle their alcohol better than others... person X's could be fine after 5 beers... but person Y could be smashed as hell with the same BAC... It isn't hard to not drive after you have been drinking (and I too need to take my own damn advice sometimes)

The reason most people thing the .08 is absurd is typically the fact that said person may handle their alcohol better than others... person X's could be fine after 5 beers... but person Y could be smashed as hell with the same BAC... It isn't hard to not drive after you have been drinking (and I too need to take my own damn advice sometimes)

when you are drinking while you are driving it is unavoidable!

Guest rocketsan22

Do kids HAVE to live on campus?

Why not just have players live off campus? I know you lose the college experience, and you open the door to a world of more trouble, but if Res Life is THAT bad...

All you have to do is marry a pretty young lady that doesn't drink and have her drive you around. That's what I did. Sometimes if it's just the two of us I sit in the back seat and ask her to take me to the piggly wiggly. LOL. I AM MISS DAISY! Don't hate.

I bet you she does a lot of this :roll: :lalala::der: She must have the patience of a Saint. :angel:

Guest SirJohn

Times have changed and we must change with them.

If you recall Foster Brooks from Louisville here had a sthick called the "Lovable Lush" Screamingly funny. Appeared on many shows, Dean Martin's celebrity roasts etc. Dean himself had that drunk act.

Those had to go when too many DUI's involved death, MAD etc.

Drink if you want to, but do so in moderation I well know.

All you have to do is marry a pretty young lady that doesn't drink and have her drive you around. That's what I did. Sometimes if it's just the two of us I sit in the back seat and ask her to take me to the piggly wiggly. LOL. I AM MISS DAISY! Don't hate.

LOL!!!!!

funniest post is loooong time!

I bet you she does a lot of this :roll: :lalala::der: She must have the patience of a Saint. :angel:

LOL....as a matter of fact i do get the rolling eyes treatment frequently. I have a god given ability to make her crack up no matter how mad she gets at me, and that pisses her off even more! haha