College Football Transfer Portal Discussion

Not sure if right thread but Pyne headed to Missouri after leaving Arizona St. He returned to ND to get his degree which makes him immediately eligible to play as a grad transfer. (Not sure that anyone has to sit a year anymore). 

7 minutes ago, jbrown_9999 said:

Not sure if right thread but Pyne headed to Missouri after leaving Arizona St. He returned to ND to get his degree which makes him immediately eligible to play as a grad transfer. (Not sure that anyone has to sit a year anymore). 

I saw that too. That dude is all over the place!

On 3/10/2024 at 7:37 PM, Baldy said:

I saw that too. That dude is all over the place!

He just wants to play football.  At least, he got his ND degree.  I doubt that he sees a considerable amount of action at Missouri.  He should probably have set his sites on a MAC school or similar level of competition, but I hope he gets what he wants.  

• Heart 1
  • Flames 1

7 hours ago, brian_nd88 said:

He just wants to play football.  At least, he got his ND degree.  I doubt that he sees a considerable amount of action at Missouri.  He should probably have set his sites on a MAC school or similar level of competition, but I hope he gets what he wants.  

I could not agree more!

• Heart 1