College Football Transfer Portal Discussion

Crazy to see McCord (Bucknut starting QB) entering the portal. I canโ€™t imagine Day told him this early that he wouldnโ€™t be the starter.ย 
ย 

I personally like the concept of students being able to transfer. But I wish there were at least some guardrailsย 

• Cheers 1

12 hours ago, 97domer said:

Crazy to see McCord (Bucknut starting QB) entering the portal. I canโ€™t imagine Day told him this early that he wouldnโ€™t be the starter.ย 
ย 

I personally like the concept of students being able to transfer. But I wish there were at least some guardrailsย 

Day told him he could not commit to him as the bowl game starter. Nice job, Coach!

ย 

17 minutes ago, D Fence said:

Not sure if this guy is legit, but he's been tweeting out that Ryan Day has been shopping himself to the NFL. OSU kids entering the portal including their starting QB.

ย 

He really is a horrible person, and clearly a terrible coach!

Heโ€™s probably doing it because he knows heโ€™s about to get fired for losing three straight to Michigan. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Ryan Day is David Shaw 2.0. He is a program maintainer that benefits from a program that recruits itself and a soft conference. He is nothing more than the coach from waterboy that has the notebook of plays designed by another coach.

Day leaving tO$U will be an upgrade to the program. Everyone I talk to around here wants him out and replaced by Hartline.

• Flames 1

13 hours ago, D Fence said:

Not sure if this guy is legit, but he's been tweeting out that Ryan Day has been shopping himself to the NFL. OSU kids entering the portal including their starting QB.

ย 

This guy is not a legit source of information. He is a huge Michigan fan. If you have some time to kill and want a good laugh, look through his twitter history. He has some unintentional hilarious posts about Michigan needing to boycott ESPN, Rece Davis, Dr. Pepper, Home Depot, etc. so for how badly they treated Michigan with the cheating scandal. Well worth the time.

• Laughing Leprechaun 1

Texas A&M defensive tackle Walter Nolen, the No. 1 prospect in the 2022 class, entered the transfer portal.
https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/39057260/walter-nolen-leads-4-top-recruits-texas-enter-portal

Ohio State RB Chip Trayanum enters transfer portal as grad student.
https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/39058321/ohio-state-rb-chip-trayanum-enters-transfer-portal-grad-student

• Heart 1