Post Game - #10 Notre Dame at #25 Louisville (Lose 33-20)

O-line play has been steadily declining since OSU. ND has always had a problem getting a complete line. It is tough to understand how we produce such high level talent but can’t seem to put it together. This is pretty typical ND football even through the Kelly era. 

• Flames 1

ND got outplayed, Outcoached, outclassed tonight. No excuses. They didn’t do anything that put them in a position to win. Moving on. I’ve stopped letting 18-24 year olds ruin or make my weekends anymore. Am I happy they lost? No, but I’m going to get on just fine

• Heart 1

Just now, EddieAngel said:

O-line play has been steadily declining since OSU. ND has always had a problem getting a complete line. It is tough to understand how we produce such high level talent but can’t seem to put it together. This is pretty typical ND football even through the Kelly era. 

so has o-[ine health in my opinion 

Just now, Gonkers said:

You said turnovers, and I found a picture of turnovers. They are delicious.

perfect picture

Just now, mcgov12 said:

ND got outplayed, Outcoached, outclassed tonight. No excuses. They didn’t do anything that put them in a position to win. Moving on. I’ve stopped letting 18-24 year olds ruin or make my weekends anymore. Am I happy they lost? No, but I’m going to get on just fine

I’m so tired of letting them do that to me, so good on you for rising above. I’m just not there yet. 😭 Man, I hate them for doing this to me!

2 minutes ago, mcgov12 said:

I'm in the same mindset. And I agree 100% ND got outplayed, outcoached and outclassed for sure.  

Are they emotionally spent after the last 2 weeks, maybe, but that's a coaching failure for not having them ready to play.

• Heart 1
  • Flames 1

4 minutes ago, mcgov12 said:

Do you mean the team or the fools on this board?

Just now, FlexD said:

Here's something to ponder, how about pursuing Luke Fickell or John Gruden, they have experience and IMO would be hetter than Freeman

😂🤣😂🤣 Those dudes are not that good, so let’s take a step back. John Gruden, are you serious! 😂 And Fickel, he’s pretty much the same as Freeman. Just stop!

1 minute ago, Baldy said:

😂🤣😂🤣 Those dudes are not that good, so let’s take a step back. John Gruden, are you serious! 😂 And Fickel, he’s pretty much the same as Freeman. Just stop!

The status quo ain't gonna get it done. I hope that Freeman can get things turned around, but man it's been hard watching

1 minute ago, mcgov12 said:

Pretty sure the team will get past this loss quicker than some of the board

Yeah, I’m kind of drunk, so I’m mad. However, I’m not overreacting like a crazy person and about to jump off a ledge. Sure it hurts, but it’s not the end of the world! Chill!!

• Cheers 1

Just now, Baldy said:

Yeah, I’m kind of drunk, so I’m mad. However, I’m not overreacting like a crazy person and about to jump off a ledge. Sure it hurts, but it’s not the end of the world! Chill!!

You and me both. I’ll be up earlier than I would like for a scramble tourney tomorrow morning, I’ll curse about to with my friends I’m playing with, and I’ll be back to watch usc next weekend

• Leprechaun 1