What to Watch - Week 6

Sorry I did not make one of these last week. I left to go on a cruise early the next morning after the OSU game and had crappy internet connection for the entire week (which is something I enjoyed, but could not make the weekly post) Hopefully you all got to watch all the fun games for Week 5!!

This is a decent slate of games, there are quality games at every time slot, there are just not a lot in my opinion. There are Wednesday and Thursday games on ESPNU and CBSSN both nights, but none of the games are that interesting.

All times are Central Time Zone.

Friday
6:30 - Kansas State @ Oklahoma State - ESPN - K State may win this handily, but neither team is all that impressive
7:00 - Nebraska @ Illinois - FS1 - Both teams are pretty bad (so equal) and Nebraska always seems to make a game interesting.

Morning Games - Saturday
11:00 - #12 Oklahoma @ #3 Texas - ABC - Easily the biggest game of the week. Oklahoma has been pounding lesser competition, so I am curious to see how they handle a legit Texas team.
11:00 - #23 LSU @ #21 Missouri - ESPN - Would love to see LSU keep losing. Their offense is legit, but that defense is horrendous.
11:00 - Maryland @ #4 Ohio State - FOX - Maryland is 5-0 surprisingly, so decent team. I personally want OSU to win out. We face them in the championship game and get revenge!

Afternoon Games - Saturday
2:30 - Virginia Tech @ #5 FSU - ABC - FSU has really been up and down, who knows how this one will turn out.
2:30 - #11 Alabama @ Texas A&M - CBS - I am still not sold on Milroe and A&M has had a pretty good year so far. Will this be a 2nd loss for Bama?
2:30 - Syracuse @ #14 North Carolina - ESPN - UNC has also been up and down, we shall see

Evening Games - Saturday
6:00 - #20 Kentucky @ #1 Georgia - ESPN - Georgia looked not-so-great last week and Kentucky is on fire right now. I hate both teams, but would love to see the upset; I think Georgia wins by 10 though.
6:30 - #10 Notre Dame @ #25 Louisville - ABC - Go Irish!!!
7:00 - Texas Tech @ Baylor - ESPN2 - Should be a close game if the other team games are a blowout.

Late Night Games - Saturday
9:00 - Arizona @ #9 USC - ESPN - This will probably be a blowout, but if you want to stay up late and scout USC, here is your chance.

Second of all, HOOK EM HORNS!!!!!!.  I'd love to get Oklahoma off our backs, GO TEXAS!

• Mizzorah knocking off LSU would be so Brian Kelly and I am all for it.  
  • Agreed, have to keep rooting for the bucknuts, unfortunately.  ND needs them to stay undefeated.
  • I don't see FSU losing to VT but I'd love to see it.  Gotta clear out the undefeateds and I don't think FSU is for real anyway.  I pray Leonard is back for the Duke-FSU game.
  • Give me the unranked Aggies baby.  Get Alabama off our backs too.
  • Kentucky has been white hot.  Should be a good game but not sure they overtake Georgia.
  • GO IRISH
  • Flames 2
  • Cheers 1

KSU should steamroll Okie St. Mike Grundy is in the midst of a really bad year.

Neb/Illinois - toss up

Oklahoma/Texas - hard for me to root for either of these teams, though I think Texas will win this. No sure things in this rivalry  

Hope Mizz puts up 50+ on BK and LSU

Md/OSU - this game will show if Maryland’s 5-0 start is the real thing.

FSU in a walk over VT

Bama will take care of business against Texas A&M

Ky/Georgia should be a pretty good game. Georgia is ripe for picking 

Irish will prevail, running away in the 2nd half to set up next week’s showdown with USC who will easily take care of Arizona this week.

Bonus: BK on his D.  "We have a process where we rely on our process for consistency, right? When we lose, we do the same thing. But sometimes you have to tweak your process," Kelly said. 

Yes, process.

• Heart 1
  • Cheers 1

Just now, NDhoosier said:

That was a weak running into the kicker penalty... weak sauce

Very weak.  Defender made every effort he could to avoid him.  Granted, you can't put yourself in that situation.  But the dude did everything he could to avoid the punter.

• Flames 1