What to Watch - Week 6

1 hour ago, mcgov12 said:

I gave a laugh reaction because I was laughing at him, and not with him. 😂 Man, he sucks!

I’m so thankful we have Freeman and Kelly’s no longer the Notre Dame head coach! 🥹

16 minutes ago, NDhoosier said:

prevent defense makes it easy for OU...

Yup! All prevent defense does is prevent you from winning!

How is it still something defensive coordinators use, because I feel it should be banned from football!!

😑

• Cheers 1

13 minutes ago, Baldy said:

Yup! All prevent defense does is prevent you from winning!

How is it still something defensive coordinators use, because I feel it should be banned from football!!

😑

I absolutely loath prevent defense except when there is like 10 seconds left in the game...

In today's game with modern offenses, you cannot play prevent defense with more than 60 seconds on the clock, you will get shredded

• Flames 1

2 minutes ago, NDhoosier said:

I absolutely loath prevent defense except when there is like 10 seconds left in the game...

In today's game with modern offenses, you cannot play prevent defense with more than 60 seconds on the clock, you will get shredded

Bingo GIF by The Last Man On Earth

Man, so well said, and I could not agree more!

20 minutes ago, mcgov12 said:

The SEC has quickly turned into a no defense conference 

I have been saying this exact same thing! Meanwhile, Gary Danielson was trying to tour this good SEC defense. 🙄 That dude is a complete jackass! 😂

20 minutes ago, NYGoldenDomer said:

That Texas Oklahoma game was the worst outcome we could have hoped for as Irish fans.  

Agreed! 😑

26 minutes ago, mcgov12 said:

Agreed. Hope Texas pulls another Texas and loses another game they aren’t supposed to lose

Yea.  I’m not seeing another game on their schedule where they lose unless it’s a complete meltdown.  Which I guess is pretty much what we’re saying anyway. 

• Cheers 1