What to Watch - Week 1

Watching the FSU vs LSU game, and seeing Brian Kelly and knowing he is the all time winningest coach in Notre Dame history, irritates me!

But then I think about it, and know it is what it is.

However, I do believe ND is much better off with Freeman long term due to his character and vision for the program. 🍻

• Heart 1
  • Cheers 3

1 hour ago, Baldy said:

Watching the FSU vs LSU game, and seeing Brian Kelly and knowing he is the all time winningest coach in Notre Dame history, irritates me!

But then I think about it, and know it is what it is.

However, I do believe ND is much better off with Freeman long term due to his character and vision for the program. 🍻

I am greatly enjoying watching them get their a$$es handed to them and get completely out-coached. Looks familiar 

Edited by mcgov12
  • Flames 2
  • Cheers 1

I try to appreciate what Kelly did for ND and then root like heck against him for the way he left. 

it felt so dirty rooting for FSU, but made me happy. He always struggled with the big games and too much time to prepare 

wonder what the LSU faithful is saying now. That was a second half beat down 

• Flames 1
  • Cheers 2

2 minutes ago, 97domer said:

I try to appreciate what Kelly did for ND and then root like heck against him for the way he left. 

it felt so dirty rooting for FSU, but made me happy. He always struggled with the big games and too much time to prepare 

wonder what the LSU faithful is saying now. That was a second half beat down 

Yeah, I hate cheering for FSU, but I hate the SEC more, and especially Big Game Brian and LSU now. I was cheering so hard for FSU tonight, that it felt like I was cheering for Notre Dame. 😬 That’s how much I hate them! 🤣

• Heart 1
  • Cheers 1

Crazy watching that game and seeing the biggest issues with LSU is what we’re the issues with ND. 
Cant run against good teams. 
2nd year qb regression. 
Qb looks one read takes off and runs. 
Kelly throws player under bus

zero half time adjustments. 
Go for it twice on fourth and don’t get it. 
Run stuffed and qb sacked. 
 I could go.  This loss puts a smile on my face. As I’ve said in the past, ND would been fine after the 2016 season if it fired Kelly. Keeping him just prolonged my misery in big games. 

• Heart 1
  • Flames 1
  • Cheers 1

11 hours ago, coltssb said:

Crazy watching that game and seeing the biggest issues with LSU is what we’re the issues with ND. 
Cant run against good teams. 
2nd year qb regression. 
Qb looks one read takes off and runs. 
Kelly throws player under bus

zero half time adjustments. 
Go for it twice on fourth and don’t get it. 
Run stuffed and qb sacked. 
 I could go.  This loss puts a smile on my face. As I’ve said in the past, ND would been fine after the 2016 season if it fired Kelly. Keeping him just prolonged my misery in big games. 

This is truth right here!!!

• Heart 1
  • Cheers 1

9 minutes ago, The Captain 19 said:

Did I just hear Jamion Franklin with that FG block?? I remember that dude. 

Totally missed the name. I always thought he would’ve been a huge contributor on the interior. Good for him, I root for that kid for sure

• Cheers 1