Notre Dame Classifieds - Tickets and Lodging

Message added by Mike,

Rules for listing tickets and lodging:

1. Share ticket information in your post - Seat Location, Asking Price, Hotel
  2. Be willing to share proof of tickets if requested
    • Hide bar codes and personal information
  3. Do not offer tickets above the list price

5 hours ago, Stewart said:

I have 10 tickets to the big game in Ireland . Cannot make it over there. Section 102. Please DM me if interested.

Random person just happens to have bought 10 tickets and then cannot go and now wants to sell all 10 seats. What about the other 9 people who were going to be sitting next to him? All 10 found out 5 days before the game that they cannot go?

• Flames 1
  • Laughing Leprechaun 1

1 hour ago, jbrown_9999 said:

Random person just happens to have bought 10 tickets and then cannot go and now wants to sell all 10 seats. What about the other 9 people who were going to be sitting next to him? All 10 found out 5 days before the game that they cannot go?

It does feel slightly odd. Lol.

Nonetheless, hope everyone who was traveling made it over the Atlantic safely. Enjoy.

17 minutes ago, Stewart said:

Yes these tickets are legit. 

I don't think everyone's questioning whether they're legit or not. If they are, it looks like these tickets weren't intended to be used and were bought with the intent to resell. I'm not saying that's the case, but that's how it looks since your first post on the forum is an attempt to sell 10 tickets a few days before the game.

• Heart 1

5 hours ago, Stewart said:

Now why would I do that with them being PDF tickets so everyone can make copies? Dude quit defaming me on here. I have already reached out to the moderator about you. Quit being a jerk

Since you're new to the forum, I suggest hanging around and building up a positive reputation and trust before engaging in the classifieds section.

You also have the option to share the tickets with your personal information and the bar/QR codes blacked out.

• Heart 1
  • Trophy 1

14 hours ago, Stewart said:

Now why would I do that with them being PDF tickets so everyone can make copies? Dude quit defaming me on here. I have already reached out to the moderator about you. Quit being a jerk

Look at this from everyone else's perspective, Stewie.  If you were an active member of a community and all of a sudden some new person pops up offering TEN tickets to a game 5 days away IN IRELAND.  Wouldn't you be skeptical too?  It just screams scam, dude.  The burden of proof is on you to make us believe someone all of a sudden needs to sell 10 tickets less than a week before the game...IN IRELAND.

• Flames 1
  • Cheers 1

5 hours ago, NYGoldenDomer said:

Look at this from everyone else's perspective, Stewie.  If you were an active member of a community and all of a sudden some new person pops up offering TEN tickets to a game 5 days away IN IRELAND.  Wouldn't you be skeptical too?  It just screams scam, dude.  The burden of proof is on you to make us believe someone all of a sudden needs to sell 10 tickets less than a week before the game...IN IRELAND.

Morgan Freeman Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

• Heart 1
  • Cheers 1