Notre Dame Classifieds - Tickets and Lodging

Message added by Mike,

Rules for listing tickets and lodging:

1. Share ticket information in your post - Seat Location, Asking Price, Hotel
  2. Be willing to share proof of tickets if requested
    • Hide bar codes and personal information
  3. Do not offer tickets above the list price

I hear ya Goldilocks. If anyone is interested I obviously would prove these are real and legit before we completed the transaction. So, if anyone is one here in need of seats let me know and I will be more than happy to provide my number in a DM.

• Cheers 2

3 minutes ago, Stewart said:

I hear ya Goldilocks. If anyone is interested I obviously would prove these are real and legit before we completed the transaction. So, if anyone is one here in need of seats let me know and I will be more than happy to provide my number in a DM.

Thanks for the cooperation and let's keep it civil from here on out. i.e. Let's not resort to trying to get one extra dig in there.

From here on out, everyone needs to keep the discussion focused on tickets, lodging, and traveling to/attending games.

• Heart 2

Hey guys I posted the hotel room post that started this off.  I'm sorry if the board wasn't meant for that or if it is against the rules.  If so, let me know and I'll take it off.  I was just planning to go and got this room in the spring, but. can't go, and I thought someone might be able to us it, since it's basically right on campus.

• Heart 2

Just now, gpa said:

Hey guys I posted the hotel room post that started this off.  I'm sorry if the board wasn't meant for that or if it is against the rules.  If so, let me know and I'll take it off.  I was just planning to go and got this room in the spring, but. can't go, and I thought someone might be able to us it, since it's basically right on campus.

Thanks for chiming in, @gpa. You didn't do anything wrong, and we actually used to have a dedicated Classifieds section in the past, but it didn't see much activity. I'd love to get something like that going again and I'm going to use this thread and season to see if it's worth exploring again. If it makes sense, I'll look into getting a more formal listing option put in place that's separate from the forums.

• Heart 2

Thanks Mike.  Also, I saw there were some questions about verification/authenticity re the tickets for sale.  For the room, I guess we could call Embassy Suites together while I transferred the reservation, then the buyer could get verification right from Hilton.  I'm to sure how I would verify payment on my end, but I'm sure it can be worked out.  If the buyer were reasonably close to Pittsburgh we could just meet, or I could meet in South Bend (always happy to visit Notre Dame).

Edited by gpa
  • Heart 3

9 minutes ago, gpa said:

Thanks Mike.  Also, I saw there were some questions about verification/authenticity re the tickets for sale.  For the room, I guess we could call Embassy Suites together while I transferred the reservation, then the buyer could get verification right from Hilton.  I'm to sure how I would verify payment on my end, but I'm sure it can be worked out.  If the buyer were reasonably close to Pittsburgh we could just meet, or I could meet in South Bend (always happy to visit Notre Dame).

I'd also be happy to play the role of mediator as well if needed. I'm sure if there's somebody interested, you'll be able to figure something out and I definitely don't see any ill-intent here. As I suggested to Stewart earlier, however, members may be more willing to trust someone who is an active part of the community and builds up a name and positive reputation so I hope to see you around!

• Heart 1
  • Cheers 1

GPA… If I’d have seen this like a month ago, I’d have hopped all over it. But we kind of committed to the Hilton property we’re staying at in Chicago. I’m going to the Cubs Rockies game Friday afternoon then we’ll head over to campus early Saturday morning. If anyone knows or has the dot on 3 tickets to the Ohio State game. I’m in the market. Definitely willing to pay close to secondary ask, if I could just avoid the stupid SeatGeek fees. $400-$500 feels well within a fair ask… But it’s over $700 per ticket after fees and taxes. Insane.

• Heart 2

44 minutes ago, NDFBL19 said:

GPA… If I’d have seen this like a month ago, I’d have hopped all over it. But we kind of committed to the Hilton property we’re staying at in Chicago. I’m going to the Cubs Rockies game Friday afternoon then we’ll head over to campus early Saturday morning. If anyone knows or has the dot on 3 tickets to the Ohio State game. I’m in the market. Definitely willing to pay close to secondary ask, if I could just avoid the stupid SeatGeek fees. $400-$500 feels well within a fair ask… But it’s over $700 per ticket after fees and taxes. Insane.

My ticket advise for anyone buying from a ticket service is to AVOID VividSeats like the plague. I've had 2 situations where the seller never released the tickets (because they decided to hold onto them to see if they could sell them for more $ on another site.) I ended up having to pay premium as I was standing at the gate with my son waiting to get into a game. VividSeats also had a seller that only released 1 of 2 tickets. So I was stuck with 1 ticket for 2 people and ended up having to buy 2 more. VividSeats told me tough-luck. 

• Heart 1

Holy crap 97. That’s horrid. If I have to go the secondary route I’ll probably pull the trigger no later than the Monday of game week. I feel like tickets naturally drop a little on day of game especially if there are motivated sellers… But give my travel and logistics of this trip I want the piece of mind I have the tickets.

4 minutes ago, Stewart said:

Well Mike what bothers me is you made my post recommended then once I get falsely accused its not up there any longer.

I didn't remove the recommendation because of people being skeptical of your intentions. I removed it due to you being uncooperative. Even then, I did decide to let the post stay live. 

Let me know the asking price and I'll go ahead and re-add it to the recommendations, as long as its list price or below.

• Heart 1

1 hour ago, Stewart said:

face which is 291.00 after fees. That's what I paid. Great seats. Section 102 row J. But I sold 2 so I have 8 left 

Thank you. I went ahead and got this post recommended. Thanks for sharing the ticket info.

• Heart 1