Notre Dame Classifieds - Tickets and Lodging

Message added by Mike,

Rules for listing tickets and lodging:

1. Share ticket information in your post - Seat Location, Asking Price, Hotel
  2. Be willing to share proof of tickets if requested
    • Hide bar codes and personal information
  3. Do not offer tickets above the list price

Hey if any wants my four tickets to the Tennessee St game let me know at Jmurph9@twcny.rr.com  I’m going to Ireland game so I am not getting home from that game then going across country to see Tennessee St. If you live in South Bend and have kids it might be worth it. I get free parking in that Artic lot behind St. Joes lake, where the ND credit union is. They use to call it the white lot. So you’ll just have to buy the kids some food…..at NDs reasonable prices:)

Jack

• Heart 1
  • Cheers 1

@ND_JACK How much are you selling for?  I'm going to attempt to see who I can round up to make the trip.  For those who are not near South Bend.  What is the best airport to fly into?  I would be coming from the NYC area so I could get flights to both Chicago airports, I see Fort Wayne isn't far, and neither is Kalamazoo.  Not sure what kind of service Sound Bend regional has.

19 hours ago, NYGoldenDomer said:

@ND_JACK How much are you selling for?  I'm going to attempt to see who I can round up to make the trip.  For those who are not near South Bend.  What is the best airport to fly into?  I would be coming from the NYC area so I could get flights to both Chicago airports, I see Fort Wayne isn't far, and neither is Kalamazoo.  Not sure what kind of service Sound Bend regional has.

Think about the potential for flight cancellations. As a result, flying into Chicago (or Indy / Detroit?) may be your best bet.

Edited by jbrown_9999

1 minute ago, jbrown_9999 said:

Think about the potential for flight cancellations. As a result, flying into Chicago (or Indy / Detroit?) may be your best bet.

Honestly with the price of airfare, car rental, and a hotel for the weekend its just not something I can financially do right now unfortunately.  We have too many things to worry about around the house right now.  Just spent close to a grand on some plumbing fixes in the bathroom.  Oh well.  One day I will get to South Bend.  One day.

I have a 2 queen bed hotel room at Embassy Suites next to campus, 5 minute walk to stadium, for 9-21 to 9-24 (3 nights). We might not be able to make it, and the hotel says that I can call them and transfer the reservation. If anyone is interested message me to arrange a call. https://www.google.com/maps/place/E...d-86.2333292!16s/g/11gh35kjph?hl=en&entry=ttu

• Heart 2

Thanks Mike. I looked up the hotel for the Wake Forest game and they say $715/night, so I was thinking $600/night for the OSU game ($1,800 total).  I think it costs $49/night to park. 

It is a shame to miss it, but my son has soccer and we’re coming for the Pitt game for sure and probably the USC game. 

• Heart 1
  • Leprechaun 1

10 minutes ago, gpa said:

Thanks Mike. I looked up the hotel for the Wake Forest game and they say $715/night, so I was thinking $600/night for the OSU game ($1,800 total).  I think it costs $49/night to park. 

It is a shame to miss it, but my son has soccer and we’re coming for the Pitt game for sure and probably the USC game. 

Awesome to hear you'll be able to catch a couple of high-profile games, even if you have to miss the Ohio State showdown. That should lessen the sting some. Thanks for offering it to Notre Dame fans and the Domer Domain Community. It looks like that hotel is all booked up for that weekend, so I'm sure you'll be someone's saving grace.

• Heart 1

Reached out to ND_Jack about the Tennessee State tickets, but also inquired about three tickets to the OSU game...  He may have them available if they go unclaimed by the people who he's asked... I hate to infringe on his group though... I'm going up to Chicago for the weekend and would love to find 3 tickets.  Definitely willing to pay close to secondary prices if anyone has 3 or even a pair and a solo... We got close to pulling the trigger at $475, but the stinking fees drove it up north of $600 per.  Holding out hope the price comes back just a little.  But probably the hardest ticket in South Bend, maybe ever.  Appreciate it.  Feel free to message me I believe I have my gmail linked here now.

Two (2) tickets for the Notre Dame Navy game in Dublin, Ireland for $610.00 (what I paid for them) or best offer.
My plans changed at the last minute and cannot attend.

Tony Alessandra
DrTony@Assessments24x7.com

Ticketmaster Mobile Tickets
Ticketmaster Mobile Tickets

07/27/23
07/27/23

100:BLK103, Row Z, Seat 23
100:BLK103, Row Z, Seat 24

Merged multiple Ticket and Hotel threads together before they overtake the forum. I'll look into options to keep it organized.

Mods - If you see any new listings, feel free to 'Recommend' that post so it shows at the top for the time being. They can be un-recommended once they're no longer available..

@FaithInIrish Forever, @NYGoldenDomer, @tneun89, @Baldy

• Cheers 2

7 minutes ago, NYGoldenDomer said:

Jesus what is everyone joining just to post tickets?  I hope these new joins decide to stick around and hang with us if one of us buys their tickets.

I hope they decide to stick around, too. For now, the most I can do is consolidate the posts so they don't take over the board.

If it comes down to it, I'll put requirements in place in the future that need to be met before posting tickets.

I'm always happy to see new members join the board.

• Heart 1

13 minutes ago, NYGoldenDomer said:

Jesus what is everyone joining just to post tickets?  I hope these new joins decide to stick around and hang with us if one of us buys their tickets.

Dude, I was thinking the exact same thing! Been pretty crazy lately!

10 minutes ago, Mike said:

I hope they decide to stick around, too. For now, the most I can do is consolidate the posts so they don't take over the board.

If it comes down to it, I'll put requirements in place in the future that need to be met before posting tickets.

I'm always happy to see new members join the board.

9 minutes ago, Baldy said:

Dude, I was thinking the exact same thing! Been pretty crazy lately!

I mean I am happy to see access to tickets so hopefully one day I can go.  But I would 100% buy from an established use before someone who just comes here to post their tickets 2-3 times per season.  

• Flames 1

2 minutes ago, NDFBL19 said:

NYGolden.. I'm here for the long haul... I need to make that flight list with you and Baldy on the way to Ireland. Haha.  Sounds like a banger of a weekend.

Oh, yeah! It would be so BA!!

You Rock GIF